chapter nine

Karl's POV

"hii chat!!" I spoke while dancing. A voice dono popped up saying "Who is the girl?" My eyes lit up as I pulled her over to the camera more. "This is the one and only y/n, she's my new roommate! She actually moved today so we're trying to bake a cake to celebrate, with sapnap and quackity!" They stepped infront of the camera as chat started freaking out about y/n. "Oh and call Nick Sapnap and Alex quackity since we're streaming" She nodded in response. "Did I ever tell you guys were making the cake from scratch?" I spoke remembering. "HOW THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA FLAVOR IT?" Alex screamed. Y/n snickered at his comment. I pulled the two over and told y/n to go get the things out of the pantry. "I told y/n to call you guys sapnap and quackity so don't act surprised" they nodded as y/n came out with the stuff. "Oh and y/n, can you get um mouse, and my mouse pad, I forgot it." She nodded "yeah" she went upstairs then I faced the camera. "Should I throw flower at her when she comes back?" I read the chat and mostly everybody said yes. "So then I will"  y/n came down and gave me my mouse and mouse pad, I had set it up to work. I went and opened the flour and poured it into a bowl for me and the two other men to throw some flour at y/n. We all had grabbed a handful of flour and I nodded, we all had threw the flour at y/n. "You motherfuckers" y/n said brushing off the flour.

Y/n's POV

I had grabbed the bag and grabbed a handful. I aimed at Karl first knowing it was his idea. I threw it and it hit him right in the face. Since he was giggling it got in his mouth. He started spitting it out and going to the sink to rinse it out. I went over and hugged him from behind "oh my god, Karl I am so sorry I didn't mean to get it into your mouth" he put a thumbs up forgiving me. I had gotten another handful and hit Nick in the head. I had got another handful and hit Alex in the stomach since he doesn't show his hair. Out of no where Karl snatched the bag and threw more on me getting it in my hair. "Oh no" Karl set the flour on the counter and hit behind the other two boys. "My hUsbands sAVE MEE" the two boys stood in front of him like body gaurds. I had grabbed the flour after brushing some of it out of my hair. I had got a handful out and threw it in Sapnaps mouth. I aimed one for Alex's face getting some in his face. I secretly grabbed an egg. Karl screamed as I walked over to him, but I just hugged him. He had hugged me back. I had patted him on the back with the egg letting it run down his back underneath his shirt. I also poured flour on his head. I backed up letting him get the flour out of his hair. I grabbed all the eggs and started throwing them at the three boys infront of me. I was having so much fun that I forgot Karl was even streaming, I only remembered when a voice came from Karl's laptop that made me jump a bit. It was a voice dono saying "Y/n seems like she's a fun person, Karl is lucky. I pretended not to hear it but Karl thanked them for it "I uhhh- use..r203 thank you for the 5" Karl leaned to read the chat until I hit him in the back with an egg. "YEAH USER203 THANKS FOR GIVING HIM 5" I said fakely harrasing his viewers. Karl grabbed an egg and cracked it on my head. I gasped as I let it fall on to a pile of flour on the floor. "You bitch" I got an egg and hit him on the back of the head, trying to aim for where he hit me. The other two stepped in. Nick was infront of me so I threw an egg at him. It hit his stomach, I looked down to see there's no more eggs. I look some flour and threw it aiming at his head. He snatched the bag from me and dumped the rest on my head. I tilted my head letting the pile of my head fall off. I went over to Karl. "You want a hug?, Yeah you do want a hug"  I pulled him into a hug getting flour all over him. We stayed in the hug for a bit until Alex picked up flour and hit both of us. " How the hel-" I started but I got cut off by karl "HONK!" I finished my sentence "are we going to clean this up?" We all thought about that for a good minuet. "A vaccume!" Alex spoke. I checked the time and it was 6:24 "well bye chat! We're gonna clean this up. Sorry the stream was only like a hour of us fighting we'll try to actually bake next time! Bye!!!" Alex pushed Karl out of the way "BYEE!!!" Nick then pushed Alex out of the way. "Bye chat!" It was my time to shine, so I pushed Nick out of the way. "Byeeee" I then ended the stream for Karl. I groaned shaking some of the flour off. "I feel so blessed that I unpacked everything because I am going to take a shower first and leave you guys to clean this up." I snickered as Karl went to get a vaccume. I went upstairs into my new room and I had placed my old clothes into a dirty clothes basket. Fuck. I'm already naked and I forgot a towel. I texted Karl asking if he can set a towel on my dresser cause I already forgot one. He put a thumbs up emoji in reply. I had hid in my bathroom and he came in. "Here you go" He said affirming that the towel is there. "Thank youuu"  I said dragging out the u. When he left I grabbed the towel and hopped in the shower. I turned it on and stepped in closing my eyes; letting steaming hot water wash all the flour of my body. I leaned my head back some enjoying the warmth. After like 10 minutes I started washing my hair making sure to get the rest of the flour out, I had washed it twice just to make sure. I let the soap run down my body, I was running my fingers through my hair making sure all the soap was out. I had put conditioner in my hair and let it set while I put some soap on my loofa and started washing my body with it. When I was done Iet the soap wash off and I made sure the conditioner was out of my hair too. I then had stepped out of the shower.

                          1207 words
Thank you to my readers who still read this and not just the first few chapters and leave. Cause I PROMISE were getting close to a juicy part. Anyways eat and drink water to remain healthy. Bye I love you guys!