Chapter 8

Day 33: Sunday

Dessie's POV:

I woke up cuddling Peter on the couch. I drank a lot last night but thank god I wasn't hung over. His mother should be back soon so I decided to clean up the place a little. After a good 30 minutes he finally woke up. "Hey babe," he said in a husky voice, "What's up?" "Just clean'n up babe. You hungry?" "Yeah... Can I get some bacon? Ooh and sasuage!!" "heheh, alright. Just let me finish cleaning up and I'll make you breakfast." He got up, stretched, and walked over to kiss my cheek. "Thanks babe, I love you." He said as walked to the bathroom." "I love you too!" And with a heart filled sigh I continue to clean with a huge smile plastered on my face.

Soon enough his mom returned home, surprisingly to a nice, clean house. "Well this is a surprise." She said as she walked in, setting her bags down. "Howdy Lynda. How was your trip?" Dessie said happy to see her. "Pretty good pretty good. How've you guys been holding up?" "Great! We kept the place clean and had a great time. Your son is the coolest kid I ever met!" "Hey babe who's at- oh fuck..." Peter said as he walked in with a towel around his waist, just noticing his mother was at the door. "Hey ma.... Did you uh... Did you just get back...?" "Yes actually. Now what is this 'babe' business. They are fucked. Their cover was blown, and now Lynda knows. "Well... You see..." After a long explanation Lynda got up and hugged them both. "I'm very happy for the two of you! Dessie, welcome to the family." She said with a kind smile. That day Dessie was ready to tell everyone.

Day 34: Monday

After a long day of school, Peter, Dessie, and Roman met up at the next crime scene. "So," Roman spoke, "this makes victim number 3." "What could be doing this?" Peter asked. "It's another 'animal attack' they're saying." "This isn't any animal attack, Roman." "I know that wolf breath. What I don't know is who's really behind all this." "Or what." Dessie chimed in. "Could this be connected to my mother and Amaris's kidnapping?" "Most likely." Roman replied, causing a look of guilt to run over Dessie's face.

Dessie's POV:

I feel so guilty for what I'm doing with Peter. But me and him are so much alike. He makes me smile and laugh in ways I never have. He makes me so happy and knows just what I want. We connect better than anyone else I've ever been with, dating wise at least. I need to find them... That's all I'm worried about right now....

((Chapter 8 ready for take off!))