Chapter 5

((Just to make everyone happy and to refresh my memory/fangirl, I've decided to have a Hemlock Grove marathon today. So I will be periodically updating the story for some of the day. I hope you all are enjoying the story so far :) I love you guys for sticking with me so far <3 and now, A Gypsy Is A Gypsy))

Day 28: Tuesday (Pt. 2)

Dessie's POV

We went our usual morning routine, despite the kiss that happened the previous night. I was thinking about it all day for some reason. His soft lips paired with that light, scruffy beard, ugh. It made me shiver with every thought. He made it hard for me to resist him because of that, and now I'm sure he likes me too. At lunch it was just me and him. Roman was out so we decided to drive to the house to eat. As we arrived we quickly began to cook, talking and joking as if nothing had happened. I mean I was flirting here and there, but I doubt he caught on.

Peter's POV

Today's lunch was the best I ever had. I swear the girl is the fucking greatest. I love talking to her. Just her personality is wonderful.
As we cooked I noticed she was flirting every now and then. I hope she really was, because I think I want her. I don't know though. I have to find out.

Dessie's POV

"Hey Peter?" "Yeah?" "You wanna eat outside today? It's a beautiful day, and I'd hate to let it go to waste." "Yeah sure, you wanna finish up here and I'll go try and set up the table?" "Sure!" I smiled sweetly. I saw the he blushed a little, which made me happy. I want him, more than anyone could ever know, but what happens when I find Amaris? Honestly, right now I don't care, I'm going for it. He walked outside and started setting up the table, well the best that he can that is. I finished up lunch and set it outside to cool. I went back in to grab a couple beers while he dug out a couple chairs. Soon we sat down to an awesome meal.

Peter's POV

"Des," I said sweetly. "Yeah?" "I.. Have something to ask you..." "What is it?" I was so nervous, and I have no idea why. Normally I'm not like this with chicks, at least not this bad. "Well.... I wanted to know if you wanted to go out tonight...?" "Sure, what would you wanna do?" Damn, she really said yes. I can't believe it. "I'll let you know when I figure out a plan ok?" She gave me a small smile, her eyes seemed to glow a little bit. "Actually, you wanna just go now? I don't care about the last few classes anyway, they're the "laid back, you're gonna pass unless you're an idiot" kind. I smiled and nodded a bit. "Alright, let's go." Shit, she's a real babe.
I took her to a little getaway I know of in the forest. It was a mountain cliff, not too big but not too small, that over looked a blue lake. It was a pretty cool sight. We got ready and hiked up the mountain. It was kind of a long walk but it was worth it. We saw so much cool shit. Deers, a small frog, a couple squirrels and rabbits, she was having a really good time, and I was too. I want her to have as much fun as she can before I tell her how I feel. We kept climbing up the mountain until we reached the cliff. I let her lead the way to the top so she could get the first glance. With excitement she grabbed my hand and tugged me up the rest of the trail. I could tell she was truly happy.

Dessie's POV

When I grabbed his hand it felt warm. It only made me smile more. I knew he did all this for me. The breakfast, lunch, the hiking, all of it to make me feel better about last night. I lead him up to the top, reaching the brim of the shrubs and trees. I climbed to the top and the view was just breath taking. A tall peak combined with bright green plants. Then the crystal blue waters shining in the afternoon sunlight. I could tell how serious he was just by the way he was gripping my hand. "Des...", he turned to me and said. "Yeah?" "I need to tell you something." What is it?" "I want to know if you'd wanna go out with me...?" "You mean like do something else together?" "No I mean like would you be my girlfriend....?" I felt my heart race and crawl into my throat. It hurt and felt scratchy, but I still felt love and passion. What is going on with me?
"Your.... Girlfriend.....?" Well yeah. I mean we haven't known each other that long yet, but I feel we could have like a connection or some shit. I was about to say I needed some time but what his mother said to me had flashed into my mind.

"Dessie, you and Peter, you two are alike. I want you to be with my son, he's a little hard to crack open but now that he knows he's not alone, maybe he'll open up to you. Please try to make him fall for you ok?"

I blushed brightly, I could tell he saw it. With a small smile and a shaky voice I replied, "Peter, I would love to." His face seemed to light up a little, and a smile I haven't seen before spread on his face. He grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug. In the distance we heard the faint cries of a pack of wolves. I smiled into his shoulder and felt him do the same. It was the most perfect day of my life.

((There you go everyone :3 I hope you enjoyed this chapter of A Gypsy Is A Gypsy. Please favorite and leave me some feedback on how you like my new style ok? Thank you!!! ^_^ :D <3))