Chapter 6

Day 31: Friday

Dessie's POV

It was three days after Peter and I started dating. No one knew, well I think his mom knew but I wasn't sure. We decided to keep it under wraps for now, especially from Roman. It was also the night of the school dance, or my first run with another werewolf. Thank god it was a full moon tonight. Peter could risk serious health complications, or even death, if he were to shift outside of a full moon. After school, him and I met up with Roman for a few hours, horsing around and discussing random things. I enjoyed spending time with those two, it was always an enjoyable part of the day.

Once Roman had left, me and him sat down for dinner and a smoke session before showering and getting ready for the run. Once clean and ready to go we walked out to the back of the house and stripped down. The moon was so big and bright out our transformations didn't take long. Once back in our true forms we darted out into the woods. Even though I was the only one who could speak the human language, we could still communicate like it was nothing. I was so happy, I wasn't alone for once.

Peter's POV

God she was fucking beautiful, both her human and wolf form. Even though I couldn't speak like she could, it was still an awesome night. We stayed close to each other, making sure not to separate. To my surprise she took the whole transformation thing very well for a girl her age. I guess she's been doing this alone for so long she had no choice to get used to it.

That night we went out hunting, swimming, and running through the woods. Honestly she was one bad ass hunter. She managed to take down a full grown buck on her own. She was amazing as fuck and I knew I had to keep her.

Day 32: Saturday

Peter's POV:

I woke up to me and Des cuddling in the forest, butt ass naked. Her radiant, tan skin shimmering in the morning light. The dew from the wet grass making her seem as if she were made of diamonds. I'm glad it was Saturday, because I got to fall back asleep for a few more hours.

Dessie's POV:

I awoke in the forest, laying in the damp grass, cuddling Peter. He looked so cute as he slept. I reached over and gently kissed his lips. As I pulled back I saw his eyes had opened. "Morning sunshine. You sleep well?" All I could do was blush, smile, and nod a weak yes. He kissed my forehead and replied a joyful yes. We got up and ran back to the house. I covered myself in a discarded towel that was left outside and ran to his room. He still sleeps on the couch to relieve any suspicion.

I walked out in a T-shirt and my panties, knowing his mom was still out of town. As I walked out Peter grabbed me from behind and hugged me tightly, burying his head in my shoulder. "Peter...?" "Des, I have something I want to ask you..." "What is it?" He gave a heavy sigh and turned me around to face him. I saw it, in his eyes. He wanted me, just as I've been wanting him. "Dessie will you-" "Peter..." I cut him off. "I want you too." I placed my hands on his hips and pulled him close, our hips rubbing against each other. "But I should warn you..... I- I've never had sex before...." I looked away embarrassed and worried at what he might say. "Des, that doesn't matter. I mean, who's better to take it then your own kind?" He flashed me that adorable smirk I've always loved. I smiled and blushed a little. He grabbed my hands and released his hips from my grip, holding them both. "Shall we go to the bedroom babe?" Babe? He's never called me that before!!! My heart felt like it was gonna burst. All I could do was shyly nod. His fingers tangled around mine as he took one hand, leading me to the bedroom and locking the door behind us.

((Well guys there you have it! Chapter 6 of A Gypsy Is A Gypsy! Stay tuned for some possible sexy time c;))