Baby Nico- Dysphoria Hoodie

So this is a trans Nico AU because why not.

Will walks into Nico's cabin to see him napping. He walks over to sit on the edge of the bed, noticing that his baby is cuddling his teddy bear, something he only ever does while regressed. Nico opens his eyes, which light up when he sees his boyfriend in front of him.

"Papa Papa!" He exclaims, doing grabby hands toward Will.

"Awww looks like someone's little," he says, teasing him slightly. Nico nods and clings on to Will, who notices that he seems to have trouble breathing.

"Nico?" He asks, a somewhat stern tone in his voice. Nico looks up at his caregiver, sensing that he may be in trouble. "Did you nap with your binder on?" He asks, looking down at the baby in his arms, who nods hesitantly.

"Sunshine, we've been over this..." Will says, concern in his voice. "How long have you been wearing it?"

"Uhh... tree days..." Nico says, his voice trailing. The small boy knows he's only supposed to wear his binder for eight hours a day and take it off to sleep.

This scared Will. "Straight?" He asks. They both giggle at that. "Well... ya know what I mean," Will says, the giggles stopping and his smile fading. Nico nods and covers his face.

"Babyboy, I need you to go take that off, Will says. Nico looks up at him with puppy eyes. "That's not gonna work this time hun, I don't want you to get hurt," Will says to his baby.

"Hmph nu wanna," Nico says.

"I know hun, I know you don't like your chest but you're my little boy no matter what," Will says. "What about this, little one?" He asks, taking off his hoodie and giving it to the tiny boy. Nico liked wearing his boyfriend's hoodies because the height difference meant they were pretty big on him, making him feel small while also hiding his chest.

Nico goes into the bathroom with his boyfriend's hoodie in his hands. A couple of minutes later Will hears small sniffles and decides to check on his little one. He knocks but there's no response so he slowly opens the door.

Nico is standing in front of the mirror with tears in his eyes. "Aww shh baby, don't cry," Will says, his heart shattering at the sight of his baby crying. "Can you tell Papa what's wrong please?"

Nico points to his chest before hugging Will and clinging tightly to him. "It's ok baby boy, it's gonna be ok," Will says softly, ruffling the little boy's hair.

Will pulls away and grabs Nico's hand. "Come on, sunshine," he says, leading him back to his bed. He pulls his baby into his lap, giving him his pacifier. It is black with the words "deadly baby" on it. Will begins to sing quietly and after a few minutes, Nico stopa crying. He uses the sleeve of Will's hoodie to dry his tears.

Percy slowly opens the door to the cabin. "Hey Nico we-" he starts, before seeing Nico with his pacifier and stuffy, clinging tightly to his caregiver. "Oh.. do you want me to go?" Percy says, realizing. "I didn't realize you slipped."

Nico shakes his head and Percy walks over to the bed. "You ok?" He asks, seeing the tear stains on Nico's face.

"Mhm, I otays," he says, doing grabby hands toward Percy.

"Um, what?" He asks looking at Will, hoping he'd tell him what Nico wanted. Will stayed silent and the small boy frowned, beginning to do more aggressive grabby hands.

"He wants you to pick him up," Will says finally.

"Ohh," Percy says, still seeming slightly confused. Before this Percy knew Nico was a little but had never seen him regressed, so he was still a little unsure of what to do.

Percy reaches down and picks up the baby, who smiles up at him. Percy couldn't help but smile back at the little cutie. After holding him for a few minutes, he sets him back in Will's lap.

There will definitely be a part 2 eventually.