15

I heard him before I felt him, his heavy footsteps as he pushed through the door to the dressing room. The lock clicking into place as I looked up into the mirror. My breath caught in my throat as he stepped up behind the chair, his perfect face was alive with desire, and a little darkness as he'd yet to shake Marcius off. He was gorgeous, even with the fake blood streaked down his face from the final scene. His chest rose and fell under the red leather breast plate as he breathed deeply, still riding high on the applause and the adrenaline coursing through his veins as he looked at me in the reflection. His eyes flicked downwards to the way the swell of my breasts rose above black satin corset I wore. He wet his lower lip and gently bit it as he placed strong hands upon my bare shoulders, the leather of his fingerless gloves soft and warm against my flesh. Tracing my collar bones with his fingertips, teasing me as my eyes met his blue eyes darkened with desire.

"Stand up," he growled as his hands moved away. "Lean over, hands on the desk."

There was an edge of the darkness still in his voice, but I wasn't afraid. I knew he'd never truly hurt me. I got to my feet slowly and heard him drag the chair away. I remained facing forwards as i braced my hands on the dressing table, pushing my hips out. I waited as he moved, stepping up behind me I could feel how aroused he was as he pressed up against my back. Hands placed upon my legs, slid upwards, pushing my skirt up until it pooled around my waist, to reveal the black lace panties. Barely covering my curvaceous buttocks. My arousal spiked as he gripped my left hip firmly while the right spread out across my buttocks, fingers tracing the edge of my panties, moving ever closer to my core.

"Hmmm, so hot for me my love." He purred as he moved his hand between my cheeks, three fingers questing along the gusset as he rubbed me firmly, feeling the heat of my arousal through the thin barrier. Massaging me as he rubbed me, teasing me as he squeezed my cheeks firmly.

"I need you." I murmured as I pressed myself against his fingers, needing to feel more. To feel the supple leather of his gloved hand as he teased me, rubbing against my cheeks.

"So hungry for my cock, my love." He said, a rumbling laugh escaped as he took his hand away, causing me to let out a needy little whimper. "Patience." Slipping his fingers under the waistband of my panties, he drew them downwards, over the swell of my bottom as he took them down, pressing his lips to each cheek in turn, making me groan. Playfully biting me before soothing the hurt with his tongue as he continued guiding my panties down my legs to pool around my ankles. "Step." He commanded, and I did as I was asked, lifting first one foot, and then the other allowing him to slide the lace over my black stilettos. Tossing them to the side, I felt his hands squeezing my buttocks firml. Pulling them apart so he could run his tongue down the crease, tongue paying special attention to my tight little anus. He knew how much it turned me on when he tongued my ass, teasing Iicks to to the tight muscles, as he worked it so it would allow him to push inside me. His hot breath and the feeling of his tongue probing my forbidden depths made me whimper and squirm above him. Spreading my legs wider as I gripped the edge of the desk, as he trailed his tongue down further to work my pussy lips.

"Oh god, Thomas." I keened as he brought one hand around to finger my folds delicately. Searching out my clit, rubbing against it as he lapped at my pussy from behind. He continued to
tease me to the point i fell over into my first orgasm, my sex gushing over his tongue as he hungrily devoured me. "Tom, please, I need you to fuck me." I begged as I felt him let me free as he stood up, pressing his muscular body against me. I could feel the heat of his cock through his skin tight jeans, as it strained against them.

"Eheheh." I heard his unmistakable laugh followed by the zipper as he pulled it down. I watched him in the reflection as he pushed the jeans down over his muscular thighs, but no further. Just enough that he could free his cock. I couldn't see him below the breast plate because I obscured the view, but I knew him well, his cock would arch towards his stomach, the rosey hued crown would peek from beneath his foreskin, satin soft flesh stretched tight over his beautiful length. The thick vein on the underside would pulse as he stroked himself a couple of times, while he rubbed himself against my crease, the pre-cum oozing from his silt as he rocked his hips, sliding himself up and down between my buttocks.