~Finding Happiness•|Pal~

Their two days went by touring whole Nainital. They roamed around the crowdy streets of Nainital, the hanuman gharhi, the mall road, the high altitude zoo, the snow view point and trekking to the Naini peak in the snow. Standing at the top, the world to the clouds, the snow covered himalayas spreaded itself to them as if asking to enjoy it, the beauty; the pure white serene beauty!

~Moments along with you are pure and shiny, darling!~

"

Beautiful!" She whispered as she looked straight to the silver white himalayas covered with clouds and snow.

"Indeed!" Neil uttered looking at her with a smile lingering on his lips.
"We could have joined Neela aunty with us too." He said. "She would have enjoyed here."

"She is a heart patient Neil." Her voice cracked. He placed his hand over her shoulder. "She has to undergo a major surgery the coming month."

"Hey, it's okay! She'll be fine. Don't worry. She's the mother of a strong girl. Unhe kaise kuch ho sakta hai?" She just hummed at him and smiled slightly. He could make her smile even in her gloominess. Such was his magic!
They both sat at a corner, enjoying the calmness and beauty they were surrounded with.

"Now next where?" She asked standing after sometime and dusted off her clothes.
____________

"Lover's point?" She exclaimed surprisingly. "That's so strange. I mean suicide point bhi and lover's point bhi." She said.

"Yeah! See it's simple, if a couple love each other, they'll confess at lover's point and agar break up hota hai toh they can go to suicide point, incase they don't value their life." He joked, she looked at him for a while before bursting into fits of laughter.

"Hasti raha karo, acchi lagti ho." He whispered unknowingly and smiled. She stopped hearing him.

"Wh.. What?" She asked fumbling. Coming back to his senses, he realized what he said and started walking ahead, ruffling his hairs with a boyish smile over his face.

"Chalna bhi hai ya yahin rahogi?" He turned shouting to her. She ran to him matching his pace along with her.

~Our steps will match with each other, forever where we go!~
_

_________

"I'm tired. Please stop you bullet train!" She said breathing heavily being tired of walking all the day just to experience the real meaning of enjoying 'walks in nature'.

"Walking is beneficial for health you know! You loose weight by walking." He said grinning.

"You are saying as if duniya mein ek tum hi ho fitness freak." She twitched her lips and suddenly her eyes widened. "And wait! What did you just said? Do I look fat?" She asked angrily, her nose flaring.

"Happy realization!" He said and raised his steps ahead. He stopped after a while hearing no voice and turned around to look for her and that was when his face was smashed with a ball of snow, freezing him for a moment.

"Revenge time!" She smirked and then threw another ball of snow. And then what? Their as usual cute fights, throwing snow balls at each other until they got tired off laughing!

"Enough now! I'm tired." Neil went on his knees and sat there itself, huffing. Avni looked at him and saw how cute he looked with those messy hair reaching just a little above his eyes and his muffler tied around his head. She was staring him and smiling to herself. He watched her staring him and a mischievous grin made it's way on his face.

"Ahem.. Ahem! I know I'm handsome, dashing, smart, hot and se.."

"Stop!" She exclaimed. "Handsome, dashing, smart.. My foot! Mr. Amrood Khanna." She said and ran away knowing he would surely chase her.
_____________

"Hot chocolate?" He asked. She nodded her head in a no and he raised his eyebrows. She came forward and stood at the counter.

"Two cup of ginger tea along with two plates of noodles." He heard her say and that brought an instant smile over his face.

"Ginger tea? But you don't like it, I guess." He asked her surprised.

"Try karne mein kya hai? Maybe I'll start liking it." She smiled and sat on the chair. He took a seat beside her and smiled in realizing that it was him who said these lines to her when she offered him hot chocolate and came to know that he didn't liked it but still he tried and after that, she got a company for sharing her hot chocolate.

"So today's plan is cancelled. Tomorrow morning sharp at 10 am along with Neela aunty." He stated.

"But..."

"No ifs and buts! The case is dismissed." He ordered and tapped the spoon holder on the table. She just laughed at his actions.

"Fine!" She said and dig her fork onto the noodles. Neil found her staring at a particular direction with teary eyes. He followed her gaze only to see a family of mother, father and their daughter laughing and enjoying their time together.
He kept his hand over hers and the other wiped off the tears, ready to fall.

"Meri qismat mein khushiyaan kabhi likhi hi nhi hain shayad. Ma papa ke jaane ke baad jab Neela ma ne mera haath thaama tha tab laga ki shayad ab khushi mil jayegi par bhagman ko ye bhi manzoor nahi. Neela ma had an heart attack aur tabse darr lagta hai iss zindagi se, khushiyon se." She poured out every thing she had in her heart this time.

"Tumhe pata hai, ye sab- zindagi se darr lagna, khushiyaan naseeb mein na hona, these all are just our misconceptions. The reality is, 'khushiyaan qismat mein likhi nahi jaati, zindagi ke har ek pal mein dhundhi jaati hain!' Har woh cheez tumhe khush karegi, bas ek baar jaan kar toh dekho." He stated and smiled. She just looked at him, surprised! This man was something else. How positively he took everything, how admiringly he saw every moment, every second of life!

"Okay now enough of this rona-dhona! Khul ke jeena hai har ek pal? Khushiyaan dhundhi hai? So smile first!" She nodded her head, wiped off her tears and giggled which made him smile.

And they walked hand in hand, together until their respective destinations.

~Our destinations may not always be same, but our path is!~
_________________

"Aa je lein zindagi ka har ek pal,
Shayad phir kabhi mile na hum kal!"

________________

Hey peeps?👀😇
All good? Great!😁
This chapter is here, do tell how it was:)
Feedback required! Case dismissed, it's Supreme Court's order.😂

Guys, I'm trying to write down chapters but my schedule has become hectic so I'm unable to. I just hope to complete this book and Mending asap.
Please note that, 'The Runaway Bride' won't come up now. I won't be able to cope up with all this. I'm extremely sorry for that.

Leave all this for now,
Enjoy this update...😁 wrote this in about an hour.
Lover's point: I'll come up in the next chapter with my lover. 😂

Take care.
Much love♡
Thanks.