~The Lane•|Musafir~

She was standing against the railings of the 'Suicide Point', still thinking why was the site named such?
Suddenly her leg tripped off the rock and she lost her balance only to be held by some manly figure. She looked upwards and their eyes met!

~I feel myself drowning,
The times when I look into your eyes!~

"Madam, though this place is named as 'Suicide Point' that doesn't means you'd suicide here in real. Do you want to put barricades all over here?" He asked making her stand at a safer place now. She was looking at him weirdly.

"Does standing here means to suicide?" She asked disinterested while pinning her strands behind her ears.

"Obviously not! But....." He tried speaking but was cut off by her.

"Then please stop using your extra ordinary brain and be quiet for sometime." She requested sternly which turned out to be a warning.

They both sat at the edge of the rock with their legs dangling in the air.
Looking down one could see a deep ditch covered with deodar trees and the ahead was the emerging dusk! The sky was covered with a red and orange hue. Cold chilly winds started blowing, indicating one that it was December. The view looked breath taking! Everything seemed dull in front of such view with seven hills surrounding that eye shaped lake. The mountains glittered and shone with lights brighter and brighter as the sky turned darker slowly. It was one of the most beautiful lake town of Uttarakhand. Nainital! The only hill town which could take away your eyes from any other place and gaze over it.

"Even if I was going to suicide, you needn't save me." She stated still looking ahead.

"Madam, policewala hoon. Logo ki hifazat karna meri duty hai." He explained and looked at her.

"But tumhe mujhe bachane ki koi zarurat nahi thi."

"First of all, I wasn't dreaming that you are here to suicide. Secondly, agar tum suicide kar bhi leti toh idhar barricading ho jaati and jo tourists iss spot ke liye excited hote hai unhe disappointed jaana hota jo mai nahi hone de sakta." He explained while she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Matlab agar ye koi tourist spot nahi hota toh tum mujhe nahi bachate!" She exclaimed and looked at him irritatingly.

"Ab tum ne yahi soch liya hai toh it's fine." He said being innocent. She looked at him and then burst out laughing while he too joined her.

~These little laughters are the start of our journey, darling!~
_____________

"Are you sure that you are a police officer?" She questioned while he raised his eyebrows.

"Any doubt? And I'm an ACP." He said while rolling his eyes.

"I didn't knew ki aajkal amrood jaisi shaql wale logon ko bhi ACP bana dete hain." She smirked.

"Amrood jaisi shaql? Mai tumhe amrood dikhta hun? Ohh...ladkiyan marti hain mujhpe." He said while setting his hairs and lifting up his collar, being all charming and handsome.

"Ab tumne yahi soch liya hai toh it's fine." She copied his dialogue and smirked again.
"And those girls would also be like you, amrood jaisi shaql." She answered and rolled her eyes.

"Accha? Aur tum? Tum toh jaise 'Miss. Universe' ho, haina?" He said and raised his one brow while she in affirmation, raised the collar of her shirt and smiled.
"By the way do you live here itself?" He asked her after a while, not knowing how to continue further.