~Unsaid feelings•|Arziyaan~

Heyyoo beautiful people! How have you all been?

Me being alive yet dead over here!😭😂
I'm back with an update guys. Do read out the previous chapter before this. You would have forgotten this story when the author, herself went back to read out the back chapters.😐

Hope you enjoy reading this.🍃
Ignore errors.

________

She stood in front of the dressing mirror with a comb in her hand. It seemed as if her hands refused to do the work they were to, with the comb while she was lost in her thoughts, smiling on her own continuously.

"Naam nahi bataogi uska?" Neela ma asked as she watched her daughter smiling from the past ten minutes.

"Huh? Naam? Kiska?" She asked surprised coming back from her land.

"Usi ka jisne meri beti ko ek baar phir muskurana sikha diya!" Neela said and caressed Avni's hair.
"Usi ka jo tumhari khushiyaan lekar aaya!"

"Khushiyaan toh dhundhi jaati hain maa." She uttered and smiled.

"Accha, toh tumne apni khushiyaan kahan dhundhi?" Neela asked her lovingly. Avni made her sit on the couch and herself sat down keeping her head on Neela's lap.

"Meri khushi toh aap ho maa!" She said hugging her mother's waist tightly. This brought tears in Neela's eyes and she just couldn't thank god enough for sending Avni in her life.

"Ya! But I won't stay with you forever nah!" She said.

"What do you mean? Mai aapko chorkar kahin nahin jaungi! Aapko humesha apne saath le jaungi." Avni commanded.

"But after marriage, you've to go to your new home and how can I stay there? And what they'll think of me? That I'm staying at my daughter's 'sasural'." Neela asked playfully to tease her.

"Han toh, I'll forcefully keep you there. Now no more discussion on it." Ordering so she stood up making an angry face. Neela broke down into fits of laughter seeing her ordering like a child.

"Tumse koi nahi jeet sakta Avni!" She said.

"Woh toh hai! Aakhir mai beti toh aapki hun!" Avni said proudly and hugged Neela who hugged her back.

"Okay, let's go otherwise woh Amrood Khanna mera dimaag kha jayega!" She whined and dragged Neela along with her after checking all the necessary items they were to carry. Neela couldn't help but smile over the fact that her daughter was changing for good, all thanks to her 'Amrood Khanna'.

~And you've changed me over these days!~
________________

"Namaste aunty!" Neil said politely and bent down to take her blessings.

"Maa bolo! Zyaada accha lagega." Neela said caressing his face.

"Ji maa!" He replied and Neela's smile grew wider. Neil pulled out a chair for her and himself sat beside her, they started talking and laughing randomly forgetting that there was one more audience flaring with anger and jealousy.
Avni pulled out a chair for herself which made a shrilly sound. That was when their attention went towards her and both of them looked at her and then at each other before breaking into fits of laughter.

"What? Mai koi joker lagti hun kya aap dono ko?" She asked angrily glaring at them.

"No! Joker to nahi but you are that types!" Neil exclaimed and acted to think for a particular word fitting over 'that'.