~Steps Together•|Zindagi Haseen~

25 Years Later

She was at the same place, yet again. The 'suicide point', lost in her thoughts and smiling to herself.
Anyone could clearly feel her happiness, how much contended she was, to start it all over. Reminiscing 'their' time spent together.

"Though this place is named as suicide point, that doesn't means you'd suicide here in for real." Her thoughts came to a halt after listening the voice. She turned around and her smile grew wider seeing him.

"Does standing here mean to suicide?" She asked off hastily while he could just chuckle in response.
She went towards him and he pulled her into a warm hug, their smiles never leaving their faces.

Later, they both were sitting at the edge of the rock and admiring the beauty of their place once again, together!

Yes, they were at the same place, same season, and the same them! The only thing that could change over time was their love which grew on forever with each passing moment and they couldn't be more grateful to life for that!

Away from everything and everyone, they both were lost in each other's presence, with just silence and peace prevailing around!

~And at last, we've found our ways back to each other!~

Never in those 25 years, she felt herself insecure or dejected. He was always there with her. Even when Neela maa passed away a couple of years back, he was the one to bring back the chirpiness and the old her back. Not to forget, their daughter had always been a great pillar for her. She had developed all the qualities of her father since the very tender age.

Their wedding!
She could never forget the day of her engagement. How much she had cried that day. He always amazed her with his unique and special ways of making her smile!

25 years to their wedding, and they had enjoyed every phase of it.

Thinking of all this, she wrapped her hands around his arm and rested her head over his shoulder while he held blinked his eyes and smiled at her warmly shifting closer to her.

Their eyes spoke a lot more than words and that was enough for them to always feel loved and luckier every time they admired the depth of their eyes!

~And that's all how it started, just to flourish till eternity!~

___________

"Yun toh har lamha lagta hai haseen,
Jabse tune kari hai meri zindagi rangeen! "
___________

'THE END!'

So, this journey comes to an end over here and I feel so contended to have completed at least one story of mine even though it's more probably a 5 shots.

This chapter wasn't planned beforehand, I just felt like jotting down and I've done in exactly and hour.

Honestly saying, I've so badly enjoyed penning it down as much as you enjoyed reading it. This series, from the very start, has been close to me and I felt each and every word I penned.
And it wasn't pre planned, I just wrote over it and it turned out to be amazing for me! Idk about you guys.😂❤
Just kiddin'! Even I could feel that many of you have loved this series and showered immense love on it. Thank you so much for all this.🤗

Idk if I'd come up with my pending works or not but for now and sometime, I won't.

Do share your reviews about this series!
Which was your favorite scene?
Favorite character?
Favorite location, if any?
And
Give your honest reviews. I'd surely appreciate each one of them.

Much love❤
Thank you.