3 - getting her

Two days, two days since they've last seen Jirou. Worrying was all they did, her uncle told them that she was recovering from her wounds and that she needs to stay at home. But after that they still felt uneasy.

"I've been missing her", Kaminari says as he looks at her seat beside him with sadness laced on his voice. "I know", Kirishima places a hand on his back. "We're all worried for her", he adds.

"That guy... He didn't seem good to me", Sero says looking at them. "Tell me about it, I don't feel at ease thinking that Jirou is with him and is injured", Mina says as the others nodded in agreement.

"I couldn't focus in classes at all", Tsuyu says looking down on her notebook. "Me too, all I've been thinking about is how Jirou's doing", Uraraka adds.

"I want to see her for myself if she's actually doing okay", Yaoyorozu says as everyone looks at her. "Ever since she's been living with him, I think we all noticed how she started to change little by little even behind the biggest mask I'm sure anyone in this room noticed those changes", she adds. "I just don't feel like she's even safe in her own room".

"You're right, her uncle seems off to me", Deku says furrowing his eyebrows, "She was-", Yaoyorozu looked at her hand which last held Jirou's, "she was shaking so badly", she says as everyone looked at her worried.

Bakugo the entire time was just silent listening to what everyone has to say. "Then why don't yall go visit her damn brats", he finally speaks up and everyone was shocked to even hear him say something about this matter. "Her address should be easy to get from her student's application", he adds.

"Kacchan-", Deku trails off. "Shut up you nerd it's not that I care! I just want a rematch with her you hear me? A REMATCH!", he yells defensively as everyone lets out a small laugh. He does care and everyone knew that, he just didn't want to admit it.

The whole day of class didn't go so well for everyone since they weren't really listening all they cared about was getting through it to get to Jirou later that day.

-

After school they went out together as planned to go and visit Jirou. They got the address thanks to Iida who was ranting the whole time that he was going against privacy and it wasnt hero like but he knew they needed to see Jirou. They walked to the address and was eager to see how she's doing.

Meanwhile, in Jirou's place the girl couldn't stand up anymore. Her uncle was still mad about the school calling him to check up on her just because of her injuries. As of the moment she was receiving kicks and punches from him. The whole day yesterday she locked herself in her room because her uncle was getting more violent than usual.

This afternoon tho he broke down her door and dragged her out himself. Making the girl feel all the bruises and wounds from her body, that was just recently treated.

"P-please stop", her voice was still raspy. Her uncle was drunk which made it worse. She was tired, she couldn't handle it anymore she was close to just give up and let it go. "YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING NUISANCE!", he was kicking her on her back as she was laid on her stomach.

"I cant b-breathe", she could barely talk. Her classmates were right outside the door when they heard him yell. Before anyone could say anything Bakugo blasted the door open. They went in to see Jirou on the floor with her blood all over her face and flowing out her mouth. She was still covered with bandages all over her arms and legs. She wasn't even moving anymore, they see her uncle stepping on her. Everyone's eyes were widened as gasped to what they saw.

"What the hell did you do to my door?!", He put pressure in his feet that Jirou cough out as he was still stepping on her. Her eyes were shut in pain. "Sir p-please", she says. "SHUT UP", he kicked her even stronger as she coughs out blood and her hand clenched to a fist as she struggled in pain. "JIROU!", the class yelled. "GET OFF OF HER!", Bakugo blasted himself towards him and kicked him on the face. Making him fly to the wall. Jirou was having a hard time breathing and to even process what was happening.

The whole class immediately went towards her with Mina trying to sit her up and making her lay on her shoulder to help her breathe. They see two of their classmates charge up to Jirou's uncle as the smaller girl was clutching her chest in pain.

"You dirty bastard", Kaminari was charging up his hand with his voice cold as ever. "I will never forgive you for what you did!", Yaoyorozu said, her voice laced with anger and disgust. They gritted their teeth as they rushed towards him with their fists in the air. Ready to hit him.

"Stop- please", they heard Jirou's voice and their eyes widened as they landed on their feet before they could even hit him. They looked back at the girl who was being held by Mina for support. "Don't hit him anymore", she says silently as she was looking at them straight on their eyes. She's still as calm as they knew her. "But-", they both started to trail off.

"I won't let him damage you too", she coughs out more blood. "Damage your way on becoming a true hero", she adds with pain still evident on her face. The two somehow calmed down after hearing this. She's still trying to protect them even if she's already hurt.

That's right, now that they think of it... Jirou never really changed she's still kind as ever and that's what made them fall in love with her. They looked at the man who was already down due to Bakugo's kick from before. "Jirou-san we need to get you to a hospital", Deku says as he kneels down infront of the girl.

Yaoyorozu and Kaminari both ran back to the girl and the sight of her getting all beaten up still made them mad. Even so they had to respect what she wanted. "I'll call for an ambulance", Todoroki says as he stepped out and got his phone.

"Jirou-chan", Yaoyorozu breathed out also kneeling infront of the girl. "Why didn't you tell us?", she asks her voice almost breaking. "It didn't matter to me", Jirou says silently. "But I'm still thankful for everyone who came here to check on me", she smiled softly that made the girls had a streaming tears on their face.

"I wish you could've told us", Kaminari says silently. "We could've protected you from all of this", he adds, it was obvious he was upset about all the things they did to her but worry was more superior inside him right now.

"Everything's fine", she says before her eyes completely shuts. " Jirou!", Mina started to slightly shake her but the girl fell unconscious. Not a while later the ambulance came and took the injured girl with his uncle away. Soon Mr. Aizawa came and everyone in class was prepared for the scolding.

"Honestly...", he trails off. "You guys had to be impatient, I was already planning on going after her", he shows a warrant for arresting her uncle for child abuse. Everyone was surprised to see the paper. "You all know well how this violates the rules and especially using your quirk on a civilian", he started sounding angry that everyone looked down.

"But then again", he smiled softly and placed his hand on top of Bakugo's head. "I'm still glad that you all came here to save her from his hands", he says. Everyone looked up in shock and  sees his smile. "Without you guys I may have lost a child under my care", he says. "thank you", the class had their mouth slightly agape while Bakugo was looking away.

"How did you know that she was abused?", Yaoyorozu asks. "Recovery Girl told me about her injuries and ever since that day he took her home I felt uneasy so I had to investigate. But it took me awhile to get the papers done", he clenched his fists. "She's been suffering this for months as to what Recovery Girl told me about the injuries", he looks down in anger.

Everyone looked at each other shocked about the information, that made them more angry with the man. Even so, Jirou still stopped them from hurting him that they couldn't get that out of their head. "You guys head home I'll be taking care of her from now on", he says. "I'll deliver the news so everyone go and get some rest, you all had a long day", he says.

The class just nodded and started to walk home. They all didn't say anything and went to their respective homes. Hoping that Jirou can finally rest and heal.