7 - training camp

"EEHHH!?!?!? Fight our way through the forest??", The whole class yelled as they heard the instruction they were given. "But that's too far!!", Kaminari almost whined as everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Training is training now go", Aizawa says as he wore his usual scary demeanor that made everyone jump in surprise. "How about we...", one of the cat girls steps in "Give you guys a hand!", she punched the ground as the students flew because of the impact. They started falling down the pit entering the forest.

Most of them landed just fine but some had a bad landing that made them groan in pain. "Seriously!", Mineta yelled rubbing his head. "That was nothing!", Bakugo yells as he landed while using his blasting hands.

Yaoyorozu landed almost fine as she held on the tree branch before falling down on her feet. Immediately her mind wandered off to find Jirou. Kaminari lands on his butt as he started complaining how that hurts. "You're fine Kaminari", Kirishima laughs as he pats his back. "Easy for you to say you have your hardening quirk!", he yells at him and the class just laughed.

Yaoyorozu was still looking for the girl up until she heard her voice. "Thank you Shoji-kun", she says rubbing her head as she was looking up at Shoji. "I didn't want you to get hurt", he says as the girl just smiled at him. "What are you thanking him for?", Mina suddenly walks up to the two. Yaoyorozu just listened since she was curious herself. "Shoji-kun grabbed me and wrapped his multiple arms around when we were falling down", Jirou explains. "Ohhh... I see", Mina nodded. "Shoji-kun why didn't you take me as well", Mina pretended to be upset.

The boy just immediately got so flustered and panicked. "Oh sorry I thought the other girls were already okay and I wasn't sure if Jirou-san's injuries has actually fully healed", he rants as the two girls just started to laugh. "Shoji-kun she's just teasing you", Jirou says placing a hand on his back patting it as the boy sighed in relief.

A sudden growl from the forest were heard as the whole class freezed. "Oy damn extras it's time for battle!", Bakugo punches his palm and makes a blast. Everyone had their straight faces on and got ready for their fight. "Class 1-A let's get ready", Iida steps in and they all got to their stances. "YEAH!", everyone yelled as they ran through the forest.

-

Three hours.... Three long hours passed till they finally got through the forest and defeated all the monsters they all had to encounter. Waiting on the entrance of the huge cabin in the middle of the forest the pussycats and Mr. Aizawa were waiting for them. They got out of the forest all exhausted as their faces had this tired expression.

They were sweating and beaten up so badly but were still standing. "Three hours?!?!", One of the pussycats yelled to everyone who was just groaning as they finally got infront of the teachers.  "You guys took so long to pass through but then again lunch will be served soon", she says. "Good work everyone!", The more cheerful one says as she tried to cheer everyone up.

A tired yes was all they heard from everyone in class 1. "AAAAAHHHH!!! Help", a sudden voice yells from the forest as everyone looked their way. It was a kid crying and he ran right to Jirou. The girl's eyes widened at the sudden contact as her arms were slightly raised up. The kid was hugging her waist and burying his head on her stomach.

Everyone was surprised at their interaction. "U-uh excuse m-me what happened?", she stuttered. She was so flustered over this because she didn't know what to do. "M-monster", he didn't even raise his head but he just pointed at the back. There was one monster indeed coming towards them as the class was getting ready to fight.

Jirou clenches her jaw as she grabbed the kid's hand from her back to pull him away but didn't let go of it. The kid was crying as Jirou pulled him behind her. He was just watching as Jirou stepped forward to the monster with her still holding his hand. The class just watched at what was happening and even the teachers.

She used her earjacks and stuck them to the monster's head as she used her quirk and sent a strong vibration through it causing it to short circuit. The monster shuts down and fall as she looked back to see the kid was looking at her in pure amazement. She got surprised at how he was looking at him and looks away embarrassed.

The class have never seen Jirou get so embarrassed before and even more so they haven't seen her blush before. Yaoyorozu got so flustered over this image of Jirou as she looks down trying to cover the rising heat on her cheeks.

"You're amazing!", the kid says with a huge smile and Jirou got even more flustered as she froze at what he said. She never heard those words directed at her before. She didn't know what to reply but she just crouches down to his level and placed his hand on his head. "Are you okay?", she asks as the boy just nodded. "That's great to hear", She smiled at him.

The class got so soft over their interaction that they seem to have forgotten about the exhaustion they just went through. "Yuki-kun I told you not to go the forest today", one of the pussycats ran to him and grabbed his shoulders so he was facing her. Worry was all over her face. "I forgot I'm sorry", he looks down as the girl just sighed. "Thank you for that", she says looking at Jirou who just immediately flinched and rubs the back of her neck. "You're welcome", she says shyly.

"Come on let's go", she stands up and tries to grab him away from the student but the boy pulled away his hand and ran back to Jirou. "Nooo... Can I stay with oni-chan instead", he wraps his hand around her neck since she was still crouching down. The younger girl got so surprised by this that she almost fell off balance, thankfully she regained it and wrapped her arms on his back. "Oni-chan?", she asks confused. Why would he call me big sister..... Jirou thought.

The pussycat girl just sighed as she stood there "Yuki-kun she needs to eat and as well as the rest of her classmates, you can go to her after that", she says. They didn't expect a single incident would lead to him wanting to be close to someone. This is surprising for him who's usually not so trusting with people. He pulls away and looks at Jirou with sad eyes. The younger girl just gave him an apologetic smile. "We're gonna stay here for a few days so we'll have a lot of time to hang out Yuki-kun", she says now giving him a soft smile.

It took a few seconds before he gives a response by reciprocating her smile and nodding. "Alright let's go everyone", one of the pussycats said. "Yuki-kun can you help carry one of the boxes for us?", a pussycat called as the boy just nodded and ran to get a box.

Jirou waved at him goodbye as Yaoyorozu walked towards her. "That kid really likes you", she says as Jirou just noticed that the taller girl was beside her which slightly startled her. "Oh- Yaoyorozu-san!", she says in surprise. "Yeah I don't know why tho", she adds looking down.

"Like what he said You're amazing Jirou-chan, you always have been", the taller girl says genuinely that made Jirou's eyes slightly widened in surprise. She looks up to her side to see the taller girl smiling. Jirou just lets out a small laugh as she looked back down smiling. "Thank you", she says softly.

"Oy! Ears, Ponytail are y'all coming or not?!", Bakugo yelled at them that made them look his way. Everyone was already walking towards their next destination with Mr. Aizawa and the pussycats. "Oh-", they started to walk at the same time. "We're coming", Yaoyorozu says as Bakugo just turned his back on them and started walking too.

The two girls were beside each other walking but neither of them wanted to say another word. They were just satisfied to how the recent conversation rolled out.