Chapter Five

A/n. This chapter is the most chaotic and messy chapter I've ever written.

“I hate this life,” I mumbled, hunched over the toilet as I indeed threw up. I had literally told them so, they didn't listen and they were suffering the consequences.

I had fallen asleep right after that entertaining talk with parents and I woke up with a gasp hours later, feeling ready to pass out and wanting to throw up. And of course I had stumbled to the bathroom and now I was being sick.

I groaned and attempted to stand up but another wave of dizziness crashed through me and I collapsed on the floor again, leaning my head against the cool tile. It hurt so much, I was a step away from crying.

After experiencing another bad wave of nausea and throwing up again, I curled in the corner of the bathroom, considering my options.

First, I start screaming bloody murder so someone hears, comes and drop me to my bed so I don't have to get up on my own.

Second, I sleep there. Seriously though, I was getting comfortable, the floors were cold and considering my skin was flushed it felt really good.

Third, do my best and go to my bed without collapsing. I'd have loved a shower but I was hardly capable of getting up.

I wondered if it's possible to get a fever because of being sick. It better not because then I'll seriously sob.

I ended up on choosing the last option and I got up, dragging myself to my bedroom. I collapsed on my bed, the whole world still spinning around. It could be from my anemia because seriously, I can't be that bad from eating a little more food.

I managed to fall asleep for a little while and not even an hour later, I woke up coughing and in the edge of passing out again. I did my best to muffle my coughs into my hand as I did my best to get up. I did so and hold onto the wall, not walking to the bathroom, trying to take deep breaths.

Breathe, breathe, breathe.

I thought I heard a door open but I ignored it. It was either someone going to my bathroom or part of my fantasy. I was making a good job at silencing my coughs and no one heard me throwing up earlier.

I think.

“For fuck sake,” I hissed as I collapsed on the floor again. “Fuck this.”

And then the door opened. I wasn't doing the best job after all.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Jackson's voice reached my ears.

So much love radiating off him, damn.

“Leave me alone,” I mumbled. He walked over to me and pushed some hair away from my face, silent and my eyes weren't open to read his expression. If I could because this family was emotionless.

“What did you do?” he asked, sounding angry. I was getting angry too because he didn't have the right to. It was his brother that persuaded me into eating lots. (If it was from that because like I said, it's the first time it's that bad.

“I didn't do anything,” I coughed. “You don't know me. Leave me alone.”

He glared at me and got up from where he was kneeled next to me and exited the room. Didn't think he'd actually listen to me.

He came again three minutes later with Tom and Liam by his side. Great, just great. At least I hope they don't get mad like Jackson did. He looked like I had personally attacked him or something.

“I don't know but she looks terribly sick and I was certain I had heard movement from her room sometime ago,” Jackson spoke to Liam as they approached. Tom kneeled in front of me, pushing some hair away from my face.