005

Bella couldn't get Tommy off her mind. Before she went to sleep. She thought of him. When she woke up, she thought of him. She was in two minds about just giving into him.

Bella knew how badly Tommy wanted to fuck her. And she wanted to fuck him too. But she had to go about it right. She wanted to tease him.

Bella heard a knock at the door. She paled  as she opened it. Standing there was Chester Campbell. The inspector who was after Tommy. "Miss Blake?"

"No. She's not in. I'm her friend."

Campbell smirked. "Don't play games with me Miss Blake. I know you're the whore fucking Thomas Shelby."

Bella rolled her eyes. "No. I'm not fucking Thomas Shelby. Whoever told you that, is lying," she said. She knew exactly who had told him that.

"I have it on good authority you and Thomas all but fucked a few nights ago in this very house. So don't lie to me."

Bella scoffed. "I'm not scared of you. You try to act all intimidating. But really you're an old man," she said.

Campbell wrapped his hands around her neck and squeezed. "Listen here you little whore. I will fuck Thomas Shelby over. Hurting you in the process. You're just a toy to him."

****

Tommy walked into Polly's kitchen. He saw Bella sat there. She had a bruise on her neck. "What the fuck happened?"

Polly looked at him. "Campbell paid her a visit. Thomas. This is serious now. Taking those guns, you've ruined it. We were doing good without the guns. But Thomas had to get in above his head."

Tommy looked at Bella. She was shaking. "He won't fucking touch you again. I promise."

"Fuck your promises. They don't mean anything. Just fuck off," Bella said.

****

Bella stood behind the bar. She looked up as Charlotte walked in. She smiled. "Polly told me. Are you okay?" She asked.

Bella nodded. "I'm fine. I'm pissed off. I knew Campbell had it in for me. But I didn't expect him to turn up at my house and throttle me," she said.

Charlotte smiled. "When you left, Poll went mad at him. Said he was the reason you won't give in and fuck him."

Bella rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to have sex with Tommy. It's not happening at all," she told her.

"I don't believe that. There's a connection between you both. And weather or not you both want to deny it, it will happen soon enough," Charlotte said.

Bella sighed as she looked at her. Deep down she knew she did have a connection with Tommy and almost giving into him the other night felt good to her. But it was too complicated now.

Charlotte grinned. "Trust me. Thomas is hooked on you. He won't let that creep near you again," she told her.

Bella just nodded. But she didn't know what to think about any of it.

****

Tommy walked into the pub. Bella was sitting in the snug with Charlotte. "What's going on here?" He asked.