007

Bella walked into the Garrison. She saw Tommy sitting there with a smirk on his face. Bella rolled her eyes. "I fail to see what you have to smile about," she told him.

Tommy shrugged. He looked at her. "Well I have you. My beautiful nightmare. So that's why I'm smiling."

"Well you don't have me. And no, I'm not playing games. I'm just not being the girl who has Tommy Shelby break her heart in a few weeks. So I'm cutting my losses now,"she told him.

Tommy rolled his eyes. "Shut up. I'm not the one who has been playing silly games for the last few weeks."

Bella smirked. "See... I don't know why you think I'm yours. I'm belong to no one."

"That's where you're wrong Bella. You're my beautiful nightmare," Tommy said as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

"Well Thomas Shelby does have a heart. You just know that I have so many of your secrets," Bella teased.

"And I yours... we're in this together," Tommy told her as they kissed again. He looked at her. "Small Heath will know soon enough that you're mine. And if they look at you, I'll slit their fucking eyes out," he said.

Bella smirked. She looked to him. "Ah. So this is you asserting your authority on Small Heath?"

"Yes."

"So masculine."

Tommy looked to her. He smirked. "Family meeting. I want you there with me," he told her.

Bella shrugged. "And if I don't want to? What you going to do? Hunt me down?" She asked as she placed her hands on her waist.

"Don't fucking test me. If you're not there, I'm coming for you," Tommy said as he walked off.

"A please would be nice!"

"Fuck off."

****

Bella stood with Tommy in the betting shop. Polly walked in and smiled. "Hello Bella. How are you?" She asked as she saw how close Tommy was standing to her.

Bella smiled. "I'm okay thanks Pol. Been dragged here by this wanker. Said he would come and hunt me down if I didn't come to this meeting," she said as she sat down.

Polly smirked. "Thomas. When will you learn? You can't control Bella. No one can."

Tommy rolled his eyes as he looked to Bella who had a smirk on her face. "You're a fucking nightmare as I keep saying."

"I'm a nightmare you want to fuck though," Bella said with a grin.

Tommy said nothing as he looked to her. Bella smirked as she sat down next to Polly. She flicked her blonde hair over her shoulder and grinned.

Tommy groaned knowing Bella had a hold on him. He waited for the rest of the family to turn up. He looked to see Bella and Polly talking.

Polly looked to Bella and sighed. "Listen love, Thomas cares about you. He won't admit it as he knows there are people that would come after you if it was know that Thomas Shelby has someone."

Bella smiled a little. She shrugged. "I honestly don't know anymore Pol. I just feel like he's using me to fill some void. A void I don't want to fill."

"He obviously means something to you too Bella. I've seen how your eyes shine when he's around. I won't say anything. Purely because I know you like to keep your heart guarded."