006

Bella stood in shock. Standing in front of her was the man who her father wanted her to marry. She knew what he was capable of. She looked at him. "What the fuck do you want?" She asked.

"You thought you could run away from me? You're naïve girl. And you're coming back to London with me," Richard said.

Bella smirked. "No. I'm not. I'm staying here. And I suggest you leave. Because you don't want to be caught here. A kiddy fiddler is the worst type of person to be here," she told him.

Richard smirked. "You don't scare me. You're just a silly little girl. Who's in above her head."

Bella shrugged. She looked at him. "You do realise that the Peaky Blinders live here? And they hate people like you. Who pray on vulnerable little kids. And Polly? Well... she just might have a few words for you."

"I'm not scared of the Peaky Bastards."

Richard took a step towards Bella. He grabbed her by the throat and threw her against the wall. Bella groaned as her back came into contact with it.

Richard walked towards her. "You're going to learnt that you can't run out on me," he said as he grabbed her by the throat.

Bella could feel herself struggling for breath. She pushed him away from her somehow. She grabbed the ornament off the table and hit it off of his head.

He fell to the floor. The blood oozed from out of the wound. "Fuck," she mumbled.

****

Arthur was walking down the street. He saw Bella. "What you doing love?" He asked.

"I-I need your help. Please."

Arthur frowned as he walked into the house. He saw the guy on the floor bleeding. "What the fuck happened?" He asked.

"H-He's the man my father wanted me to marry. He touches up kids Arthur. He touched up me and I got scared. So please. Help me," Bella sobbed.

Arthur nodded. He looked at her. "I need to fetch Tommy. He'll know what to do," he told her.

"O-Okay."

****

Tommy sat in the office. He looked up as Arthur walked in. "Where have you been?" Tommy asked.

"Tommy. Something happened. With Bella."

Tommy stood up and looked to him. "What the fuck happened?"

"Follow me."

Tommy followed Arthur to Bella's house. He walked in and saw Bella sitting on the sofa. The body on the opposite side of the room. "What happened?"

Bella looked at him. "He's the one my father wanted me to marry. The one who touched the kids. He was going to kill me. I had to kill him."

Tommy saw the fear in her eyes. He nodded. "Arthur. Get some men, get rid of his body. This never happened. He touched kids. He was bound to get what was coming to him."

Bella looked at him. "Why are you helping me?" She asked.

"Because you're a fucking nightmare. But you're my nightmare Isabella. And you're the only one I would do this for outside of the family," Tommy said as he walked over and sat down next to her.