Chapter 4: Private Show *Explicit*

Trust me it's all okay, trust me it's all
You just need some, someone that's calm and patient
Submission, domination
Arched back, deep stroke, white wine, weed smoke, that's my best combination
You just need some, dick with no complications
You just need some, you just need some, late night attention
Unconditional that you're missing, my bae
Fucked up, shouldn't even have to justify
I get it I'm on your side, guys get their way all the time
Besides, pleasure not meant for one side
You should just do what's best for your mind
How about I just take my time?
You call up my line, I fall up inside you
Girls need love too I know

Matisse was taking just a little bit too long to respond to Casey. She was curious what would happen if she begged just a little bit, if he'd come to her. She was enjoying the wine just a little too much and her room was way to nice for her to be in it alone. She knew she was risking something real with Matisse by giving it up this early but there was no turning back now. The Sixers hotel was only a ten minute walk from hers. He'd be here any minute. Casey turned off all the lights in the room and opened the curtains. She had a sweet view of the city and Atlanta was light up nice and bright tonight. She hooked her phone up to her charger, opening it up to Pandora. "Hmm, Should I do Drake, The Weeknd or R&B Love Songs?" The vibe had to be just right. She decided on the R&B Love Songs station right as she heard a knock on the door. She gave herself on more look over in the mirror. She tried not to look to excited but she wanted Matisse. Bad. I hope your ready Tisse. She took a piece of her hair and started to twirl it around her finger as she opened the door. Matisse stood at the other side, wearing a hoodie with some Washington shorts. "All this, just for me huh? I like what I see gorgeous"  She flicked her eyes to the middle of his shorts then back up to him with a smirk. Matisse had this look in his eyes, he was hungry for her, like a predator eyeing his prey. So he does have it in him, she thought. Casey bent her index finger, signaling for him to come to her. It was on now. 

Matisse quietly closed the door behind him, not breaking eye contact with Casey. They were in a trance, sexual tension filling the room. They took each other in, taking in the moment. Matisse was eyeing Casey, wondering if he goes there with her if she'll back out of there date tomorrow. Tisse, stop thinking and just do it.  Not able to control himself any longer,  Matisse broke first, pulling Casey to him at her waist kissing her hungrily. He picked her up pressing her back against the door while she hooked her arms and legs around her. He could feel himself growing against Casey, feeling the heat from her on him. They pulled away from each other for just a moment, both with evil grins. Matisse carried Casey to her bed and stipped off his hoodie and t-shirt. Casey was watching his every move, biting her lips, which drove Matisse crazy making him hornier than he already was. He got on top of her as she pulled off her shirt, revealing her perfect size D breasts and very tiny thong. He studied her, taking in the piece of art below him. Casey had a curvy but athletic body, strong yet sexy. "Fuck baby! Your perfect." Matisse pressed against her as he let his hands wander all over her body. He looked at Casey to see her smirking at him before they both laughed. "You have to let me photograph you. But only I get to see the pictures." "Yes sir," said Casey innocently. Casey knew she was getting to him, as if she was in control. He was not going to let her off so easily. "Don't be shy Tisse. Let me see."  Matisse grabbed her hand and pulled it towards his dick as he nibbled on her ear. "Baby girl, trust me. When it comes to this, i'm not shy at all." Matisse slipped off his shorts, standing fully naked. Before Casey could do or say anything, Matisse began to kiss on her inner thighs while he palmed her breast. He could feel the heat rising from her body. He had her right where he wanted her. "Please don't tease me Tisse," Casey said breathless. In full control, Matisse slipped off her thong and tossed it to the side. He kissed her clit gently, having her think that he was going to be super gentle. Not tonight Tisse. Let her know who's the boss. He attacked her clit, then her slit surprising the shit out of Casey. "Fuck Baby," she moaned. Got her.  Matisse smirked not letting up as Casey moaned loudly. "Can I cum please?" '"Not yet baby." Before she could protest, Matisse removed his mouth and slide his dick inside her as she cried out in ecstasy. Casey whimpered in pleasure as Matisse pounded into her. She had the biggest smile on her face, getting extra turned on with the way Matisse was watching her. What a pleasant surprise you are Mr. Thybulle. All of Casey's best friends had told her that the best sex come from guys you'd least expect. Sex with Matisse was on a whole different level. As he increased and decreased his speed, he watched her face. If she was enjoying it, he kept his tempo, the second she started to get comfortable, she changed his speed. Matisse was so observant, indulging in her needs.  He was getting so turned on knowing that she was enjoying him. Matisse wasn't making this about him, it was about them together in that moment. He was a pleaser and he knew he was good at it too. Casey tried to fight it but she couldn't hold on any longer. "Please baby, please can I cum?" she whined. Matisse smirked at her. She thought she was going to dominate me. Baby girl learned quick that I run this. "Yes baby. Just know its not going to be your last though."  In that very moment, Casey let out the biggest moan, releasing everything inside her. "Fuccckkk Tisse!" She flipped Matisse over onto his back, kissing him. They had a little unspoken competition going on who could please the other better. She put her hands on his chest as she began to ride him. This was her favorite position. She loved the way it felt and being able to look down on her partner as she was pleasing them. She could tell Matisse was enjoying her. "Put on a show for me baby."  She did as she was told. She alternated between riding him and pounding into him. Matisse was keeping her steady, his hands gripping her ass while he sucked on her nipples. Every so often, he'd put his hand slightly around her throat. Casey could not get over how dominant and aggressive he was. She loved this dark side to him, like she knew a secret about him that no one else did.   "Baby, can I come again? Please?"  He loved how she begged. It turned him on to watch her give him full control. "Yes baby. Daddy wants you to make a mess on his dick." My turn baby girl. He put his arms around her waist beginning again to slam into her. He loved watching her cum. She looked at him with this desire and lust that he'd never seen before in anyone else. It drove him insane looking at her like this. Casey had this whole other side to her and he understood then why she wasn't dating just any ole person. Casey was a full on goddess in bed, like she was a completely different person. She was in a lane of her own. Matisse knew right then and there he had to do everything in his power to keep her. "Baby, look at me as your cumming so daddy can cum too." Casey nodded. She didn't want him to stop. She was enjoying herself way to much. "Baby whose pussy is this?" "Yours Matisse. All yours."  They came together and collapsed onto the bed just as someone banged on the door. "What the fuck?" "Hand me your hoodie baby. I got it"  Casey put his hoodie on and winked at him. God damn she's sexy. Casey walked to the door and opened it to see a security guard standing there with a hotel employee. 

"Sorry to bother you ma'am. We got a complaint about some noise. Everything all right up here?" Casey turned bright red with embarrassment. She forgot that she was at a hotel and not at her place. "Yes. We're fine. Sorry about that!" Matisse said, putting his arm around her waist. "I guess we just got carried away!" "Alright lovebirds. Keep it down. Don't make me come back up here."  The security guard winked and walked away. Casey closed the door and turned towards Matisse. They broke out into laughter.  "Damn! That's crazy!" "I've never had that happen before. But in my defense, you can't blame me for being loud. It's your fault Tisse."  Matisse leaned forward and whispered, "You weren't complaining when you were making a mess all over me." Matisse winked and Casey blushed. "Can you blame me? Who wouldn't after that performance? You took me by surprise but it was the best kind of surprise." Matisse was growing hard again. Casey grabbed his dick and began to gently stroke it, looking at him with puppy dog eyes. Matisse shook his head, chuckling. Casey was doing this innocent school girl act like she didn't just fuck him like a pornstar on onlyfans. I really, really like this girl.

Casey knew that Matisse wasn't buying her act. But she fully enjoyed being submissive to him. Plus, it was fun for her. Acting innocent was giving her the best sex she had ever had. She was going to milk it for all it was worth. Matisse grabbed her chin and kissed her sweetly. "You are something else Miss Casey. I really like you. Hopefully you won't be too tired for our date in the morning."  She looked at him and smirked. "I like you too baby. But, I don't get tired." That was all it took. 

Casey felt Matisse get fully hard in her hand. She led him to the bathroom and turned on the water of the shower. She grabbed a washcloth to clean themselves off. She kissed him as she wiped his dick off. Matisse had catered to her, so she wanted to return the favor. She sat the washcloth in the sink and pressed Matisse against the counter. There kisses this time were softer but still passionate. Casey gave him kisses all down her body until she reached the tip of his dick. "My turn". Matisse allowed Casey to control the tempo this time. She was attentive to the way his body responded to her. He watched her every move as she took care of him. Pleasing Matisse was an art to Casey. Every so often she would look in his eyes to see how she was doing. He looked like a sweet angel from that view. She was learning that Matisse had all these different sides to him. She vowed to learn each one. He caressed her face before pulling her up to him and walking her into the shower. The held each other as they made out touching each other everywhere. Round two was completely different from the first time. They were enjoying each others bodies, exploring all the ways in which they could please each other. Matisse slowly entered in Casey from behind. He had to be super careful not to get hurt in the shower. Coach Rivers would kill him if he got hurt right now. He gently rocked back and forth into Casey, her moans much quieter this time. "You feel so good Tisse." He held her steady as the water cascaded down around them. "Baby. Can I...?" He kissed her shoulder, letting her know that she could cum again.  Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came. Matisse flipped her around and picked her up, pressing her back against the cool stone of the shower wall. She put her hands around his neck as he continued to gently move in and out of her. Every so often, Matisse would slip just a little which caused them to giggle. He kissed her neck, her chest, her breasts, her shoulders, her ears as she moaned. She'd tell him how good he felt, how she'd never had a guy fuck her like this, that she never wanted him to stop. Their chemistry was off the charts tonight. Matisse could tell that Casey was getting sleepy and it was getting late. "One last time tonight baby. For me?" She nodded at him and smiled. Their foreheads touching, they watched each other cum in pure pleasure. Matisse, now sleepy himself, put Casey down and turned the shower off. He dried them off, continuing to kiss her. Casey liked that Matisse took care of her the whole night. Matisse wasn't trying to get his and walk away. He fully wanted her, wanted them to enjoy the night. He definitely isn't like other guys. Maybe I really should give Matisse a chance. Casey grabbed his hand led him to the bed. She put on his t-shirt while he slipped on his boxers. He motioned for her to come cuddle with him, which she did so happily. She laid her head on his chest as he held her. Casey felt so secure in Matisse's arms. He kissed the top of her forehead and her nose as he rubbed her back. She looked up at him. "Thank you for taking good care of me tonight baby. Hopefully it won't be the last?" "Trust me baby. It won't be."  By this point, it was 2 am and they were both ready to sleep. Casey snuggled up to Matisse and closed her eyes. "Good night Beautiful. Sweet dreams" Matisse whispered. She looked at him and smiled. "Good night baby."  He kissed her as they continued to cuddle, falling asleep in each others arms.