15- Who Can You Trust? || Part 2

*takes place right after the last chapter

Logan's POV

recap

"Heather, right upper hook now!" Owen demanded. Before I could block myself, I got socked in the nose. Gasps emerged from the campers as I lost my balance.

"Logan!" Was the last word I heard coming out of Duncan's mouth before darkness overtook my vision.

normal time

//Heather's Confessional

"If you ask me, winning was easy. But... I sort of respect her for sticking it to me." //

"Ugh..." I moaned, sitting up from a bed. "Where am I?" I looked around to see I was in a green tent. Courtney was across from me on a cot still knocked out from Sadie's apple penetration.

"The infirmary," Chef answered, walking over in a nurse outfit. "Heard you took a nasty blow to the nose from Heather."

"Don't even get me started on her." Rolling my eyes, Chef handed me a mirror.

"Ooh, that's bad!" I cringed, looking at myself in the mirror. Chef grabbed medical equipment from a box.

At least it wasn't as bad as the time I first broke my nose. Me being clumsy me I ran into a door just as someone was closing it.

"It should heal soon once we fix it for you." Chef grinned, taking an instrument out of the box.

"Um, what now?" I questioned as he slipped on rubber gloves.

"Aren't you supposed to wait like five days until you fix it?" I asked frantically, scooting closer and closer to the wall until I hit it with my head.

"Do I look like a doctor to you?" Chef placed his hands on both sides of my nose and forcefully applied pressure. Tears welled in my eyes as I bit my lip to suppress the pain.

"Ow!" I yelped out while someone began to choke. With fear, I glanced over to see an almost lifeless Trent seizing.

"Don't worry about him, he's been doing that since he got here. The poison should be out of his system in about twenty hours or so," Chef told me. A wave of concern washed over my face as I watched vomit come out of his mouth.

"What did I tell you about puking on the bed!?" Chef scolded before he shoved some stuff up my nose. I squinted, feeling him toy with medical equipment in my face.

"All right. And there you go, kid. Your nose is done!" I examined it in the mirror, blinking back the tears.

"I put packing inside your nostrils and a splint around it to try to fix the crookedness of it," Chef explained, heading over to the mini-fridge hooked up inside the infirmary. He tossed me an ice pack.

"Thanks." I placed it on my nose as a timer rang.

I don't remember my fractured nose hurting this much.

"Time to feed Seizure Boy!" Chef walked over to Trent with a bowl of soup in his hand.

"I can't believe I trusted that little...Ow! Freaking stinging jellyfish. Ow!" I heard someone mutter. Heather stomped into the tent with a jellyfish attached to her head.

"Oh, how did this happen?" I smirked as Heather headed over to one of the few empty cots in the room.

What do you know, karma is a bitch.

"What!?" Courtney shot up from the cot as Heather took a seat next to her. "Where am I?"

"You're in the infirmary," Heather responded. "Got anything for removing jellyfish?" she asked Chef as it stung her again. I stifled a laugh.