Part 31

It had been a week since I got her, every day they had taken me to the lab or the experiment room over the day and sedated me to make it possible to do what they wanted in me. Even if I made a fight every single day and to no success either, and every night when they were done the guards took me back to the cell. I had been giving food that started to taste nothing and giving me space in shower room to get myself clean out with guards guarding the outside the door. Every day that came I became weaker and weaker to even stand for a long amount of period up, feeling like I had became they lab rat. 

At the night while laying at the cheap bed at the cell I kept wondering when the Avengers would arrive and save me out of here. Late every night would the armed guy come inside of the room outside my cell was a bed and sleep in it. 

"Your back, it's not kind of funny that I'm lock in this cell but you are free to do what every what. for example to and take a shower when you want. Go out and breath fresh air and maybe get out of this place" I said with a grin on my face.

"Very funny, But you don' have been brainwashed for centuries and crated just for killing by order. You know at least how the outside world it" armed guy said 

"But you know I only been in this planet for over a year and every single time I tried to have a normal life something happens. What if you just let me out than we can run away from this place together" I said  still in my bed for not make it hurt on my body if I moved. 

"You know I can't do that. We both would not make it long before we would get caught and later pay the price!" said the armed guy from his bed. 

The armed guy whats like me experimented, and controlled bye the Hydra, except I knew who I was and had not killed anyone yet. I still did not know what Hydra wanted to do in specific on me. 

"Do you know who you are except the winter solider? what can I call you?" I said and have obvious nothing to do except talk to this guy. 

He did not answer me for some reason. So it was my own task to re namne him. 

"What if I call you metal wolf!. You remind me of a wolf somehow and you know my namne, call me anything expect princess or you highness. If I get out and you are not coming with me than I will do what ever that takes to help you out of this place." I said smiling at the celling. Without seeing that he smiled at the nickname I just gave him.

The night was tough of all the nightmares playing inside in my head and one new incomer that had starting torture me was the voices in my head. I still had the thing on my neck and sleeping with it was also tough because it did not place good when you laid down. I had asked the armed guy what's his name was but not get any respond of back. 

The light's turned on and that I thought was minutes before they even placed me back Inside this cell, which did not happen because it had gone hours without me notice anything. 

"Good morning Lexi. Today is a different day for you, time to see how long our process have come. Now it's time for you to show us the result without escaping" said Baron 

"Moron I can't even stand up, I don't have any power to even get stronger!" I said slowly sitting up in the bed. I led out a small pain sound as I moved any muscles. 

"Do not get mouthy on us, you know the concequenses Lex!" said Baron back at me ordering the two guards to go inside and taking me where ever he wanted. 

"Please Steve come and get me soon, I can't take it any longer!" I said quietly as I felt like I could not do anything bye myself anymore. 

The leader and the guards took me in some empty room that was not to big or to small. They let me go on the floor.

"You know you can't even get out of here by yourself even if your tried. so don't even think about it when I remove this" Baron said to me and ordered the guards to remove the machine on my neck. Before they left the room and closing it after themselves, soon I could here them on the microphone in the room meaning they saw me from outside. I sat down at the floor trying to start using my powers to let the power make me stronger, to no use. 

"Come on Lexi! you can do it or do I need to order The Winter Solider to get someone close to you  to get hurt for you to listen to us!. Maybe the one and only Captain America" said the Baron over the microphone 

"Don't you dare even to get any hand on him or anyone that I care about! Don't you see that I'm trying!" I said in a loud voice. I put my palms outside and trying get my power to show. Finally it started and something was different I could feel it but not put a finger on it. 

"Good. Do we need to say the word for getting the power to rise" said Baron

"QUIET! Please make the voices inside of me be quiet, I can't take the voices anymore!" I screamed which made the whole building to shake. I looked up and my eye start to leet up of orange red with flames in. 

"Now it begins! Good that the voices has make you this. Get used to your new side affects of your powers.Maybe we can start with one of the object Bring the object in to Lexis room" said Baron laughing.

I was getting so fed up with the voice that would never be quiet. I got up and looked around and glowing from my eyes. I heard the door open I turned around and I saw one of the guards bring out something in to my room. I was not Lexi that I knew of, all I wanted to do was what ever the voices wanted to me do. And now the told me to tear down the object with was a a mini size of the Empire State building which I did with the new powers that ment electricity with a mix of all the fourth powers of the elements. 

"What happens if I say tell you this that you did amazing. But no enough that ment to stop the experiments on you!" said Baron over the microphone before it went quiet and the door opens  and they sedated me with a syringe on my neck. I fell down and they took me back to the lab and scraped me down to the chair and started to turn up the volume. 

"Sir The avengers is here and they are starting to come closer and attack us soon!" said one of the guards to the leader.

"Continue with the test and experiment's on her! She is not yet done for the plan I have for her" said Baron

 The leader told the man to continue with the experiment on me while he was away to take out the avengers. 

"Where is The Winter Solider?" said Baron and walked to his office or the main station.

"He is out today on a mission!" said the guard and walked beside Baron.