Final chapter

We all left the place to go back to earth, everyone kept looking at me saying the name Lexi, as I reminded them that I did not knew who I was or who Lexi was. I kept for myself and a guy named Tony Stark wanted to say it was for the best that I stayed back at Compound so they could go over what just happened and telling me who I was. Tony had said to the other main members that it was good if they did not telling all at ones.

That I wanted to be alone and figure everything on my own. That man that I had electrocoded (Steve) kept looking at me from a distance as the Hammer guy, I felt a connection to the man (Steve) and the hammer guy.

The girls was very nice and said that I could borrow a shirt and pants from them that I could change it to back at compound, as I only wore my armor. I felt like I was a new person and had no idea who I was. When I arrived at Compound I looked at the outside and saw it was huge,

"Its the compound is huge Nat" I said and everyone looked back at me as I rolled my eyes. Nat laughed at the reaction.

"I have not regain the memories or what who all have told me, which I hard to believe what you all have told me. Natasha just told me her name the way here" I said and followed everyone inside the compound.

"I go and check up the Twins. Take this Lexi cleaned up and change and I meet you all up later" Steve said walked past us.

"He has kids?" I said still looking at the interior of the compound. As I told that everyone looked at me ones again.

"It's ......" said Bucky and midway of saying it Nat pushed him reminding him to overwhelm me with all information to everyone was gather.

"I show you a bedroom with a shower that you can get yourself cleaned and change it to some clothes" Nat said and I followed after her saying goodbye to the rest of the people.

Nat showed the me the bedroom, the bathroom and the clothes telling me how it all worked just to be safe. I closed the bedroom door looking at every detail that I could in the bedroom and the bed. I walked threw a mirror and I still could not adjusted how I looked, I had not seen myself at all. This could not be me and especially the long blond hair I wanted it gone, I pulled out some of the drawers in the bedroom and in the bathroom finally finding some scissors. Without any hesitating I shopped half of my hair, leaving me with short hair wish was a huge different. I took of my armor and jumped in to the shower to get myself cleaned of.

It took me some minutes before I had dry myself, got dressed with new clothes and I ran my finger through my short hair before looked myself yet again in the mirror. This could work with I had black jeans and white shirt on myself. I left my bedroom looking for everyone witch took me awhile to find in the huge building. Everyone sat in the I could say in a meeting room and as I walked in and everyone looked at me with the mouth open.

"You cut your hair by yourself?" said the blond hair guy, the one with twins if I remember it correctly (Steve)

"What. I did not like my longhair, I would really want to color my hair but this will do fine for now" I said

"I like it short much more" said a dark brown hair guy with a small smile on his face.

"of course you do" said the blond guy again

"What if we start with everyone telling who they are for this lady here!" said Tony looking at everyone at the meeting room.

"I don't have time for chit chat I have kids to look after. So I start to get this over with. I'm Steve your my wife, or you used to be. We two have twins a girl and a boy named Sarah and James. And you name is Lexi" said Steve looking at me with arms in crossed.