Part 52

This is my story and is not like the infinity war or endgame, as this is Lexi story.

It took 15 minutes before I found a stone field. I drove unto the field and turn of the car and walked out of the car.

I looked around with my eyes just to be sure that I was alone, started walking to the middle of the field and twisted the button of my arm bracelet and my suit/armor was on me. Time to try to connect with the devil inside of me. I clenched my fist and close my eyes and waited.

"Come on dark Lexi answer me I just wanted to talk to you not fight you. I have only one condition is that you have not my permission to take over my body and brain" I said

"What do you want? You have just woken me up is it really clever of you to even speak to me. I do not agree on the condition," said the voice in my head

"We must agree if the guy who is after BOTH of us that we turn on him and not our friends. Even if it's you controlling me or me" I said

"How do you know that they are your friends? I only care is to take over you and be the main person controlling us" said dark Lexi.

"Come on! I just wanted you to know, if it happens that you switch place with me. I won't aloud you to hurt the Twins or the avengers and I will fight back." I said and the voice was gone again. Shit I just had her I told myself and opened my eyes.

The frustration over that I could not have the connection longer with dark Lexi. When I just started walking to the car I heard a portal open far behind me. Before turn around to see who was entering the world and stepping out of the portal I let my hand play with electricity to be ready for an attack incase.

I turned around and saw two creations standing in front of the portal.

"Who are you two? What are you doing on earth?. "I said and looked very confused at them. I grabbed my phone dialling Stark number.

"Hear me, and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the of Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributing to..........."said Ebony Maw

" I'm sorry, is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here." I said with a grin my face. I put the phone on my ear to hear it calling and it came .

"Hello Lex. I just want to say that I'm sorry?" Said Tony over the phone.

"Tony not now, this is some alien guy and his friend that is standing In front of me talking some garbage about die and of Thanos" I said as Ebony Maw made my phone flew of my hand.

"Hey squid I'm not in a mood for listening this act"I said and made that appear fire and electricity together in my hands.

"I'm tired of her bad attitude, will you bring her to me" said Ebony Maw and order Cull Obsidian to come and get me as he came closer walking towards me.

"That's is not going to work" I said and used my telekinesis  to lift Cull up in the air with my hand and threw him far away from us at the ground. After that I looked at him again and smiled

"It's that all you can do!" I said and started appear on both my hands electricity.

Ebony put his arm and made some of the part of the ground fly up and start appearing small point ground and threw it with levitation. I pulled up a shield to protect myself from the ground beasts attacking. After he was done I shoot fireballs at him that he made a shield to.

"I don't have all day to fight you!" I said and this time I shot electricity from the sky towards him. Stupid of me thinking that would work and that I should have my eyes to on Cull Obsidian. As i was only focusing on the squid alien I did not notices the him raising up and ran towards me and threw me to the ground and pressing me down. I tried to get my hands free to lay my hands on this guy and turn him to fire. Cull obsidian had his hand on my neck so it made harder to breath.