Chapter - II

'If you look into my eyes, would you see past my facade or would you see void like others?' ~ Anonymous.

                   |•A R I A D N E•|

Screw her and screw my cold. All I ever wanted was a peaceful school life and this gutter face doesn't let me have one. I was beyond furious at Rey and at her cheap tricks.

I opened the cabinet which has a first aid kit to find a cold medicine. "You gotta kidding me!" I yelled furiously.

There wasn't a single tablet there except for a half paracetamol. I disposed the tablet in the bin and took my coat wearing it over my uniform. I took a glance at my reflection at my car's mirror and for a second, I thought I m cosplaying a elmo.

I rushed to the drug store and bought a tablet and payed and left. I was walking towards the school. It was dead silent, just like how I liked it to be. I wore my airpods and resumed my walking.

Life was pretty much something I started living as it is instead of how I wanted it to be. I m grateful for being alive and grateful the food and luxury I have and that's what all the people around me told.

'Come on. You rich brats have everything laid out for you'

'Where is your chaffuer?'

'Yo. Miss Richest in the town doesn't want to hangout with us'

I sighed. Everyone here had wealthy and rich parents or had a unexpected high scores or powerful connections but what made me differ from them was they had rich parents with no money under their names while I had

What the freaking free fall!!!!

Someone pulled me by my hoodie's hood cutting me off my internal monologue. I turned around to find five extremely good looking sculptures and the one who pulled me by my hood had a look of annoyance marking his face.

"Where the heck is the meeting hall for the teachers?" The guy asked in his deep intimidating voice. Wow but no. "I asked where the --" I cut him off "I heard you the first time, you mustard." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Since you were the one who came to me and pulled me by my hood and was rude, Don't blame me boy. I smirked internally and pointed towards my right. "Go straight and take a left and fourth room on your right" I said as I picked up my airpods which were on the ground due to the force the mustard pulled me.

He didn't even take a second glance and walked in the direction I pointed without even a thank you. well he wouldn't thank me when he comes to know the place I showed direction for.

Among the five, a sapphire eyed guy smiled and nodded to me as they walked away. Glad to know the chivalry isn't dead.

I entered the class and placed my head on my desk, setting an alarm exactly after an hour so I could wake up five minutes before the class starts.

The heavy metal scraping and the guys voices woke me up as I looked around. Jacob and Zayn were bringing up few desks inside and those dunk heads decided the paint the tiles with scratches.

They arranged few desks and one near me too which I don't quite mind since nobody bothers to sit beside me anyway.