Chapter - III

Love me or hate me. If you love me, I will be in your heart. If you hate me, I will be in your head. Either way, I will always be in your thoughts. ~ Shakespeare

----

Ariadne sighed for the umpteenth time. The blondie who was walking beside her, was excited about the interaction but she was not, in the least.

She mentally plotted the step by step plan on how to kill a certain emerald eyed guy, whose named she got to know from Ryan, in a slow and cruelest way.

"Aria?" He waved his hands before her. He reminded her of a golden retriever. Enthusiastic, lovely, adorable but one thing she can't get close to sadly. Aria was allergic to dogs. The blondie, who introduced himself as Hiran, just like his name, was completely different.

His baby blue eyes twinkled adding it to the 'if he makes a puppy face then you will give in'. He had baby cheeks and at the same time, perfectly angled jaws. He titled his head at her unresponsiveness.

"I m sorry that I m annoying. I just want to be your friend" he spoke in a soft voice, looking down rubbing his nape and it went and hit right at her conscious.

"Ah. Look Hiran. I have a bad reputation. I don't want you to get dragged down by those. So, go home" she said as she walked past him.

"So that's the only reason you were ignoring me? Not because you don't want to be my friend or you find me annoying?" He asked as his imaginary tail wagged. She didn't answer and opened the gate.

He stood near the gate and yelled goodbye and skipped away happily as she shook her head at him. She turned the lights on.

"What the heck!" She yelled seeing Rey sitting in the dark. She stood up. Her image in her school was Pure, innocent and pitiable and her real self was Evil, Evil and only evil.

Rey rolled her eyes as she looked at her neon yellow nails. Aria's eyes hurted just looking at it. It illuminated so much light that she could be a human fire fly. Her black flowery tank top and a neon yellow pants made her look annoying more than she is to Aria's eyes.

"What are you here for? Surely you ain't visiting me here out of your love for me, isn't it?" Aria asked sarcastically as she sat down removing her hoodie and blazer.

"Dad wants to talk to you. Come home for dinner" Rey said as she stood up dusting her clothes. "Dress nicely. Don't embarrass us" she commented before walking away.

"You are embarassing enough for both of us with that clothes of yours" Aria thought to herself.

Aria had a nice fashion sense but Rey's nice meant the look that makes you look like a walking flashlight.

Rey slammed the door close as Aria pressed her eyes shut in irritation. She went back to her room, which had a queen sized bed in the middle and walk in closet behind her bed. Her whole room was painted in black, her sheets were in blacks and her maximum clothes were too.

She picked up a black silk dress which had a slit near her left thigh. Since she wasn't a fan of showing skin, she wore a skinny black Jean inside and paired it with a black heels.

She walked out of her room. She had no maids in her house as they were all dismissed by her since most of them were selected by Rey and treated her like crap.

And the last maid was kicked out by her since she locked Aria out drenching her in the rain. She took her clutch and hailed a cab and went to the restaurant.

                 |• A R I A D N E • |

It was nothing new. I m used to this treatment. But why I m putting up with this? Because the only family I m left with is my Uncle, Rey's father. The Ilis corporation was founded by my great-grandfather and passed down to my father and now to my uncle since he is no more. The lawyers said I will herit the corporation when I m a legal adult which I m going to be in six months. But since my Uncle runs the company right now, it gives Rey the right to herit too.