chapter - IV

We are two perfect halves? No, we are two perfect full, we don't need each other to fullfill us but rather because we love each and soley because we only love each other ~ Anonymous

Dedicated to 137_SoUrCaNdY❤️

Trystan clenched his jaws as he glared at her. "Uh oh. Look who is here" she smiled evily.

Aria flipped her hair as she walked away without giving a second glance. Trystan fished his phone out of his back pocket, which luckily wasn't wet and speed dialled.

"Come to the Janitor's room" he said and ended the call without letting the other party speak. He started walking towards the Janitor's room as he ruffled his hair which were dripping wet. The students who passed him, stood and gaped at him. Like come on, who wouldn't?

A 6'2, lean yet muscular physique, face chiseled by out of a solid, which answers why his face is out of emotions.

After a few minutes, the doorknob turned and Kal, William, Ashton and Ryan walked in. "Hahahaha. What's this? A second shower?" Ryan asked playfully as he chortled.

Ashton laughed along but with one look from Try and he covered up with a cough. "I totally wasn't laughing. That was a big cough" he lied earnestly.

Kal rolled his eyes as he looked at the drenched Alpha. "What happened?"

"Ariadne" Try gritted his teeth. At the mention of her name, William smiled as Ryan looked amused.

"Should I tell him?" Ashton whispered as Ryan elbowed his rib.

"Do you wanna die?" Ryan whispered back.

"Spit it" Kal said as they waved frantically. "Nothing. Totally nothing" Ryan said as Ashton nodded.

Try looked at them as Ashton gulped as he started ranting. "I saw Aria walking out of the cafeteria just after you" he said as Try stopped unbuttoning his shirt.

His knuckles turned white as he was unbuttoning as Kal came in again with a new pair of uniform.

He changed into it as the others waited outside. He walked into the class as his eyes searched for Aria. She wasn't there. He sat down as his eyes scanned at her empty place without desk.

Few minutes later, she came in and sat on her non desk. "That was a good one" William whispered with a small smile as she flipped her hair.

"Of course" she said as William sighed. "What?" She asked as she placed her hand on his desk.

William inched closer. "I know he is my friend but he will revenge you with something worse"

Aria shrugged her shoulder playfully as she looked at Try, whose eyes were plotting of her murder with his gaze darkened. "Bring it on" she mouthed to him as she faced Will.

"Um. Can you share your desk William?" She asked as he laughed.

 Can you share your desk William?" She asked as he laughed