Chapter four

Charlie Green's head was aching. He saw the same creepy man in front of him, standing over his body. He looked around, panicked. He sat up.

"Hello, Alison..." the man said.

Charlie could only make out the phone he saw the man talking into. His memory of what happened earlier came back. His chest tensed.

"Where is he?" Charlie heard Alison yell. "Who are you?"

The man laughed. "You know who exactly what and who I am, Alison."

Charlie struggled to stand up, and soon found he couldn't because there were chains tied around his feet and hands that held him down.

The man said, "So... who am I?"

Alison paused for a moment, Charlie hearing her breathing heavily. "Zlaze?"

The man smiled. "Correct."

"Where's Charles?" Alison yelled.

"I have him right here with me." Zlaze held his phone out to Charlie, crouching down.

Charlie sniffled, tears running. The man hit him in the pale face.

Charlie yelped.

"Where is he?" Alison yelled.

"He's here with me, you idiot."

"Where?"

A long pause occurred.

"You get until eight to save this boy. Do you hear? Undercave."

The man hung up, not caring if Alison heard or not.

"Alison!" Charlie yelled, but it was too late.

The man grabbed CG5's throat. "You listen to me, okay? If you don't behave, I might even kill you. Do you understand? Or you won't see your stupid friend."

Charlie looked at the man, his voice cracking. "Yes."

Zlaze pushed Charlie into the wall, the boy's back hurting. "Do you understand?" he yelled.

Charles nodded, feared blue eyes glancing.

He walked out the door and locked it, Charlie hearing a click.

The boy sat there, crying, his head in his knees. The twenty-two-year-old was shaking.