Chapter thirteen

"Don't hurt him." Dolvondo, or Marshall, said. "Please."

Zlaze laughed. "I can do whatever I want!" He held Charlie at the back of the neck.

Alison whimpered. "Charlie, no..."

Zlaze said to Marshall, "Who are you exactly?"

"We're Charlie's friends."

"We suggest you let them go right now." Will added.

Zlaze laughed at them. "The only friends you'll get back are none! They'll be dead!" he yelled.

Charlie struggled, wiggling, but had no luck on escaping.

"Just give me my friend and everything will be settled. Alight? There's nothing—"

"I'm gonna kill this boy and you'll never be able to stop me!" Zlaze yelled. "I've wanted to kill him ever since he got stupidly famous!"

Will charged at Zlaze and pushed him, Zlaze knocking to the floor.

Zlaze had the chance of putting the needle in Charlie's neck, him passing out.

Alison screamed while William attacked the villain. She sobbed.

"Attack!" Marshall yelled. He and the fans all rushed in, attacking every single one of the five-hundred guards that were there.

Alison was stabbed in the neck with the similar needle Zlaze gave, and passed out as before.

Marshall saw the guard who did it, attacking him as they came out of the door at the back of the cell.

It was chaos down in the Undercave, the people killing the guards.

It would be called a war between villains and heroes.

"Guys, take the girl and Charlie to the hospital!" one of the fans, a woman, said.

"I'll get them!" one teenage boy replied, picking up Charlie and swung him over his shoulder. He was surprisingly light to carry.

Another woman broke open the cage and carried Alison out of the cave, too.

The war had started to die down a little as many guards were dead. Marshall and Will looked at each other, smiling.