Chapter fourteen

The war had stopped and finally all of the guards were killed, especially the villain himself, Zlaze, who Will thankfully killed for good.

Two days later, Alison and Charlie had gotten into a local hospital, recovering. They woke up in a hospital bed, confused.

"Where am I?" Charlie said.

"Don't worry, you're gonna be okay." the nurse in the room said.

"What happened?"

"You, uh, well... got stabbed—"

"Stabbed?"

"With a needle..."

"Oh. Yeah, I do remember that. The last thing I remember is when I remembered Marshall, uh..."

"Here, take a rest. You need strength for your voice and body. Those main parts are weak."

Charlie nodded, but said, "Where's Alison?" He looked at his bandaged arm. "Why's there a bandage on my arm? Why—"

The nurse quieted him. "Your friend is right next to you, and your other friends are outside."

Charlie looked over to his right and saw Alison laying in a bed, still sleeping.

"The needle injection the guy gave to her and you still hasn't worn off yet. I guess hers was a little too effective. We think she might not even wake up at all."

Charlie gasped. He remembered that name; Zlaze, was it? He could barely remember anything.

"We'll get your friends in right now." The nurse wiped her chin with the back of her hand and went outside of the room, calling for Marshall and Will and all of the other people to come in.

William, Marshall, Euria, or as known online as OR3O, all came into the room. They looked at Charlie as they saw him coughing.

The fans wanted to come in, but the nurse lady said not yet.

Charlie looked at Will and Marshall, and rubbed his eyes. He got his glasses back, which were on the table next to the bed.

Marshall was the one to speak first. "Oh my gosh, Charlie! We were worried about you!"

"You were?" Charlie said. "I'm sorry, I barely remember what happened."

Euria explained. "You posted a tweet on Twitter on July 23rd at 9:56pm, saying you got kidnapped by some psycho man named Zlaze. Remember?"

"I did?" Charlie asked.

"See?" Will showed his phone, pulling up the tweet Charlie sent out just two weeks ago.

Charlie put on his black glasses and read the tweet, astonished. "I... I do remember now. I remember that Alison and I were fighting that morning about something stupid. We were"—Charlie coughed—"kidnapped by the guy and he was threatening me with a needle or knife, but it was probably the scariest time of my life."

Marshall looked at William, concerned.

Charlie went on, his memory coming back as he told the story. "I remembered you, Marshall, your voice, and then all of a sudden a stab went to my neck. And now I'm here."

Euria made a noise.

Will said, "Well, that sounds awful." He didn't know what to say, he was speechless. "Zlaze really threatened you, and to work for him?"

Charlie nodded. "He was grabbing Alison by the neck and was threatened by Zlaze that he was going to kill me, or something." Charlie broke off, crying. "It was just so, so scary. I'm sorry, I need some time alone..."

Marshall and the friends understood and left the room, telling the people Charlie was okay and just needed time to himself.

The people understood, asking if the girl, Alison, was awake.

Will said she wasn't, or didn't look it, but he hoped she would soon.

Then right as he said that, something happened...

The nurse came out of the hospital room and said, "The girl's awake!"