Ch.4 : Brother and Sister

It was late at night, Gracie was sitting on the Chair at the end of her bed, scratching Kevin on the head. Kevin was still upset about what happened earlier, about his brothers coming and getting that memory of Io. It was so long ago, he was still young when that argument happened, but he remembers Io's look, her smell, her voice and her touch. Callist and Eura are a blur, but he appreciates them for standing up for him.

(Author Question, witch type of mansion do you prefer?

Rustic?

Or do you more prefer the modern design? If you ask me, I more prefer the rustic design)

Gracie tried a lot to make Kevin feel better, but it seemed nothing was making him feel better. Gracie knew next to nothing about the visitors Kevin had, but it seemed like they didn't get along. They looked alot like Kevin, they had the same eye color, same type of horns, came colors... they had to of been brothers of some kind.

Whenever she asked about who those others where, Kevin refused to respond to her questions about his brothers.

"Kevin, it seemed like those others didn't like you. They looked alot like you, where they your brothers?" said Gracie. Kevin then began to look like he was gonna cry again, Gracie knew something was going on between them.

Kevin then looked to Lizzie, and said to her in sign language "They Brothers, they bad brothers. They hurt me", he then showed a scar on his left 1st horn. Gracie looked shocked to see this, "They killers, they hurt others. One almost hurt you" he said with sign language tearfully. Gracie knew he was talking about the one who came close to her.

"What where t-there names?" said Gracie, her stuttering had improved ever since Kevin came in the house. Kevin spelled out their names, Ichi and Ni. Gracie soon made a mental note to be on the lookout for those two and stay away from them as far as possible.

"Well, Kevin. Your home here with us, they can't hurt you anymore. We're all here, me, mom, dad, luke, where all here for you" said Gracie. Kevin smiled at her and they both hugged each other, Kevin was very appreciative of Gracie and her whole family for letting him stay and be a member of their family.

He really needs the family love.

Gracie soon pulled Kevin's favorite toy, it was a large rubber ball that squeaks. Kevin would always toss it around and throw it up and down with his paws. It looked like this :

Kevin grabbed the ball and began playing with it, bouncing it, tossing it around, rolling it, you name it

Kevin grabbed the ball and began playing with it, bouncing it, tossing it around, rolling it, you name it. Gracie watched happily as it seemed she got Kevin into good spirits again, she indeed liked seeing Kevin happy as before he probably wouldn't of got any better if it weren't for Gracie comforting him.

Gracie soon went over to Kevin while he was bouncing the ball while on his back and gave him a scratched on the chin. Kevin stopped bouncing and purred, it felt good for Gracie hearing him purr, she soon started petting Kevin's favorite place to be rubbed, his belly! Kevin went into full on dog mode and his wing hands hang in the air like a dog getting his belly rubbed and one of his legs started to kick like a dog. His purring grew louder and louder, she could feel the purrs vibrating throughout his entire body.

Gracie soon yawned and decided that it was time to go to bed, she walked over to her fireplace and turned it off (her fireplace is one of those electric fireplaces with the little wheel that you turn to decide what heat you want the fire), she soon walked over to the balcony door and locked it. Just incase Kevin's brothers decided to pay them a late night visit, she soon went to her bed and listened to the rain and thunder outside, it was indeed soothing.

Kevin soon came up onto the bed and cuddled up to Gracie as she got under her blankets, he curled his tails around Gracie and cover her with his wing and placed his wing hand on Gracie's head and he was gently stroking him.

Kevin soon made a promise to Gracie, he promised he would always be by her side and protect her from anything who dared to hurt her. For her giving him the love and respect of a little sister who loves him, he figured he'd return the favor by loving and protecting her back.

This a promise Kevin cannot now, or ever break.