Ch.7 : Reunion

It was a cold winter night, Gracie is now 12 years old and her stuttering has improved slightly due to her lack of speech therapy. She was on winter break, and christmas was right around the corner, just one week away!

The family had many christmas songs playing, but there was always one song that effected Kevin and he would always ask for that song to play, it was Last Christmas by Wham!

The sweet romantic christmas song makes him think of Io. He doesn't know why, it just gave Kevin that "Io" vibe. Gracie noticed the song was doing something to Kevin, as if it was making him remember something from his past.

Gracie and Kevin may be siblings now, but she still doesn't know much about him. Kevin hadn't told her about Io, namely due to the fact that he doesn't know how to say Io in their own sign language. If only Kevin could talk like the humans can...

Gracie was REALLY in the christmas spirit, as every day since winter break started, she would dress up with christmas clothes. Gracie's mom was an expert sewer and she managed to make Kevin a christmas shirt, Kevin hasn't taken it off since. Good thing he doesn't sweat.

However, this night in particular was about to be a special one for Kevin...

It was a cold winter night, the full moon brightly lit up the sky and the stars dotted the sky beautifully. Kevin was watching over Gracie sleep, as he still is paranoid Ichi and Ni are gonna come for Gracie, he has to keep his guard up and stay awake to protect his little sister.

Soon, he heard a loud thud on the balcony door. Kevin looked and saw a clump of snow on the glass, did somebody throw a snowball at the door? Gracie didn't wake up from the hit, but Kevin was on edge. He walked over to the balcony door and looked outside, not seeing anyone. Maybe someone was playing a prank on them.

Kevin walked off towards Gracie's bed and soon, another snowball was thrown at the window. Kevin huffed in annoyance and he looked out to see nobody was there. He decided to just ignore the holligan outside.

They didn't go away though, they kept throwing snowballs at the door, eventually Kevin decided to go out there and scare off whoever is disturbing the peace. He opened the balcony door and flew down to the ground, looking around and the snow beneath his feet would make a loud crunching sound. Soon, he felt something pounce at him from behind!

He fell the ground, and felt something bite his neck! It felt like Ni! Kevin roared and rolled over several times and soon got the attacker on the ground, he pinned them to the ground and soon saw the attacker was... Eura!?

"Hehehehehe.... your much stronger then I was expecting" said Eura, Kevin looked shocked to see her as this was the most unexpected thing he could of ever seen coming. When he snapped out of the shock, he said "E-Eura? Is that really you, i'm not dreaming, am I?" said Kevin.

"If you where, you would of woken up by now. It's great to see you little guy" said Eura, giving him a hug, Kevin soon returned the embrace. "Where are you sisters, wheres Io?" said Kevin.

"They went off looking for Ichi and Ni, Io was looking for you and I was looking for Ni" said Eura. "Quick Question, how did we get this small?" she said.

"I... don't know... I woke up a few years ago just like this" said Kevin. "Well, looks like whoever shrunk us is well aware of the destruction where capable off at our full size and doesn't want us destroying this planet" said Eura.

"Would of made more sense if they just killed us" said Kevin in his mind.

"I see, think you can-" said Kevin before getting interrupted by Eura. "By the way, why are you living here at a human's house? And what is that thing around your neck?" said Eura, "This has been my home ever since I woke up like this, these humans are part of my family" said Kevin.