shit mattress ~ tommy🤍

xfem reader
fluff🤍
i've been reading a lot of tommy fics recently so this is what i'm writing

i wake up with a sore back from my cheap mattress, looking over at the clock that lays on the old wooden table next to my bed.

i grown upon noticing it reads 1:20am.

i knew tommy was streaming when i went to sleep 45 minutes ago, so i check my phone to see if that is still the case.

turns out he is, but tubbo and jack manifold are no longer shouting at him, nor is he trying to build a big cobblestone wall on the dream smp.

after listening to him talk a bit i notice he is starting to end stream.

"alright boys," he yells while playing his ending stream song i know he loves.

"thank you all so much for tuning into this one today, i might stream again on tuesday with wilbur and phil, so turn on your notifs if you want to see that!"

he continues to tell his viewers where else they can find him on social media, also adding that he is so thankful for the support he has been receiving recently.

he really has been receiving a shit ton of support. i couldn't be happier for him.

once he ends his stream a banner pops up at the top of my phone i'm holding.

tommy 🤍
hello love
i know you were super tired earlier today so i hope you are sleeping, but i just ended stream and i wanted to say goodnight

oh of course, the nightly text from my adorable boyfriend.

me
sadly no, i'm not asleep :(

tommy 🤍
aww i'm sorry
do you want me to come over?

me
no, i'm alright, i will fall asleep again i'm sure

although i really didn't need him to come over, i knew there wasn't much i could do at this point.

he was coming over whether i liked it or not.

as if on cue, there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"come in, tom," i whisper-shout looking up at my ceiling

"hello woman." tommy whispers, to not wake my mom asleep in her room. "having trouble sleeping?"

"yeah, it's just my shit mattress"

"do you wanna come back with me? i know you love my bed."

by come back he means walk next door to his house as we are neighbors.

"tommy it isn't your bed i love, it's the boy i cuddle with on your bed that i love." i explained to him.

he giggled, sitting next to me on my bed.

i gesture to the blankets he's sitting on, signaling i want him to climb under them.

he shifts his position, pulling the covers out from under his arse and pulling them over his body.

i lay my head on his chest and he puts his arm around my shoulders to play with my hair.

although i was tired, i didn't want to fall asleep. i didn't want to leave this moment.

"how was your stream?"

after a few seconds without an answer i lift my head off of his chest to look up at him, to be met with a blonde boy hiding his blue eyes under his closed eyelids.

i chuckle to myself upon seeing that he fell asleep so quickly.

i give him a kiss on his forehead and start to go back to my position to sleep, but to my surprise he smiles and slowly opens his eyes.

he puts his hand on the side of my face and looks deep into my eyes.

the smile i didn't even realise i had starts to fade as i lean in, closing my eyes.

i meet his soft lips, and although our mouths only moved in sync for a few short seconds, i couldn't wish for anything else.

i rest my head back on his chest.

"goodnight love"

"i love you tommy"

eww wtf is this i hate it sm holy-

anyway plz leave requests just know they won't be good bc im a shit author :/

680 words