Oumami~Pranks

Based off this headcannon I have: Rantaro sings really well, and no matter who he sings to, they always fall asleep.

Also sorry I feel like I made them a little ooc okay sorry I'll leave

Sike sorry for spelling errors okay now bye

"This motive sucks. I hate it. I hate it I hate it I hate I hate it I hate-"

"Ouma? Are you okay...?"

"Do I look okay?! Ah- s-sorry...no. I'm not not sorry! Damnit!!"

Rantaro watched as the smaller one seemed to be have an arguing with himself. He certainly wasn't calm.

"You should try and relax ya know? We've made it a week without any killings, and I would really hope you wouldn't be the first."

"Obviously. I don't wanna kill anyone. I don't want anyone dead.."

"I'll assume I'm not supposed to know that...so I'll act like I never heard it. Just for you Ouma" Rantaro said with a slight smirk.

"Thanks Amami...a-anyway. How the hell am I supposed to relax when the one calming thing is taken away from me?! I don't want anyone to know my thoughts. It's the whole point of a lie. That fucking bear...I hate him. I hate these motives. I hate this killing game."

Rantaro genuinely felt bad for him. From what he was hearing now, lying was a way to cope with this killing game. Similar to Angie's Atua, and Himiko's magic. Everything he was saying now was completely different from what he had been saying the past few days.

"So who's gonna start the killing?"
"I hate everyone here! I'd definitely be willing to kill someone to leave!"
"Wow Monokuma! You're so cool! I wanna be just as ruthless as you!"
Rantaro recalled, which clearly contricted everything he was saying now.

The motive was that you had to speak what your mind thought, in a way you couldn't lie, which was Kokichi's thing. Of course it would affect him.

"What can I do to help you feel better?"

"What?"

"I want to help you. I mean I feel really bad for you...your main source of comfort was taken so...maybe I could provide some comfort for you?"

Kokichi's face turned red and he turned away.
"I um...I miss dice...they always make me feel better."

"Who's dice?"

"My secret organization. It's what my talent refers to..."

"Considering you've been secretive about your evil organization, I'll guess I wasn't meant-"

"No...I told you that because I wanted to."

Rantaro was a little surprised at his response and looked to see Kokichi with an expression he couldn't read.
"Even when you speak your mind you're a mystery Ouma." Rantaro said laughing.

"Dice plays a lot of pranks...could we do that?"

"I did that to my sisters a lot....oh I have an idea." Rantaro said, he leaned down to Kokichi's ear and whispered. Kokichi eyes shined and he nodded with a slight smirk.

~

"Hey Harukawa! I know you aren't fond of Ouma right now, but could you hear him out?"

"...fine. But if you both pull something then I'll kill you both."

"I just really want to apologize for revealing your talent. And I thought of many ways to apologize but I figured you wouldn't ever listen a-and that you probably hate me no matter what I say-"

"He wants to give you something." Rantaro stepped in, forgetting that he couldn't lie. He really did want to apologize to Maki then, Rantaro concluded.

Kokichi nodded and smiled giving Maki the perfume bottle.

She took it and looked at it suspiciously.
"What kind of perfume is brown..?"

"You should just spray it!"

Maki still didn't trust either of them so she unscrewed the top and smelled it. As she formed a disgusted face Rantaro grabbed Kokichi's wrist and dashed off.

"You wanted me to smell like onions and whatever the hell is in this?! That's your apology?!" Maki yelled running after them for a bit before deciding it was a waste of time.

Kokichi and Rantaro laughed as they ran all the way outside of the school.

When they finally stopped they were both panting for air. When they finally did catch their breath, they took one look at each other before laughing again.

So the rest of the day they spent together pulling harmless small pranks on everyone.

~

"OUMA!! AMAMI!!! I SWEAR IM OVER IT WITH YOUR PRANKS!!" Kaito banged on the door to Rantaro's dorm room. He chased them all the way there and after Kokichi and him ran in, he locked the door while Kaito banged on it for a minute or 2.

When he finally did leave they were both laughing. Then just a few seconds after they calmed down the Monokuma nighttime announcement played.

"It's already nighttime?"

"Time passes by fast when you're having fun."

"It was a lot of fun to be with you." Kokichi said flopping down on Rantaros bed.

Rantaro seemed to notice he said being with Rantaro rather then the pranks. His face grew a little pink but he didn't point it out since Kokichi didn't notice.

"You can play the guitar?"

"Hm, oh yeah...it's not the best but it's definitely not bad."

"Can you...sing something?"

Rantaro nodded and picked up the guitar before sitting next to Kokichi on his bed. He strummed the strings lightly before singing softly. 

He was so focused, not on playing it as good as he could, bur instead on making it good enough for Kokichi to like.

He stopped when he felt something lightly fall on his side. Kokichi was fast asleep.

Rantaro smiled before setting down his guitar to the side of the bed and he too laid down with Kokichi leaning on him.

"I definitely don't hate this..." Rantaro mumbled laughing.