5

Yibo's POV:
Today's the day I would be meeting up with Zhan-ge. I haven't seen him in what felt like forever, I told gege to meet up with me later at 7 pm since I still have classes till 6 pm. I was daydreaming about Zhan-ge until I felt a nudge on my left arm. "What?" I annoyingly replied to my seatmate. "So how's the dare going?" He asked. "It's doing well, I'll be meeting up with him later after school." I answered. "So you guys talked?" He asked again. "Yeah, I also got his number." I'm literally starting to get annoyed at all of his questions, That was until I heard the school bell ring. 

I immediately grabbed my bag and took my phone from my pocket to text Zhan.

Texting with Bunny💕:

You: Ge are you already at the cafe?

Bunny💕: mhm.

You: Be there soon, My classes just ended.

I placed my phone in my pockets then started running to the cafe, There I saw Zhan-ge on his phone. So I rushed and sat in front of him.

We talked for awhile, Not until Zhan got a call from his boss saying there was an emergency. But I still enjoyed talking with Gege. He's nice, He's cute, He's handsome and he even looks like a bunny especially when he smiles. God I love his smile.
________________________________________________________________________________
Just a short update like usual, I still have do my projects.