8

Zhan's POV:
I feel like its been a whole week of me pestering Yibo to adopt a kid, He loves kids but I don't know why he doesn't want to adopt one. Today is the last time I'd ask him, If he declines it then I'd sadly accept it. "Yibo..." I said laying my head on his lap. "Can we please adopt?" I asked him again. "I already said no Zhan." He replied. "Alright..." I said. 

Yibo's POV:
When I declined Zhan immediately sat up from the couch and went to our shared room. I noticed tears falling down his cheek, Oh god. You know what, Fine one kid wouldn't hurt right? I went to our room and saw Zhan crawled up in a blanket so I approached him. "Zhan, stop the tears. Let's go out." I told him, He went straight to the bathroom to wash up without looking at me straight in the eye.

While Zhan was showering I sat down the couch to wait for him, And when he finished I led us to our car. "Where are we goin?" He asked. "You'll know soon." I told him. When we arrived I saw how Zhan's eyes widen. "We're gonna adopt?" He exclaimed. "Yeah, I don't like seeing you sad you know." I said receiving a kiss from Zhan. We went out of our car and went inside the adoption center. "Hi, how may I help you?" asked the women in the registration area. "We're here to adopt!" Zhan said giggly. "Alright let me go grab the forms." she went somewhere and came back with a pile of papers in her arms. "These are the profiles of the kids." She stated. We flipped trough the papers and saw a boy, "Can we adopt this one?" Asked Zhan. "Oh, that one has a twin and both of them doesn't want to be separated." said the women, Then I looked at Zhan looking at me with pleading eyes. "Can we?" He asked "Alright, alright..." I said. "We'll take both of them please!" Zhan said happily to the woman. "Just fill out these forms while I go grab the two of them." so we did. One of them named Suzhui and the other Jingyi.

We all went and took a seat at the car. "So what does the both of you want to eat?" Zhan asked. "We always wanted to know what pizza tastes.." Jingyi said. "Pizza it is!" Zhan said so I drove us to a nearby pizza place. I parked the car and open the doors for the kids. "Let's go?" I asked them and they just nodded. I noticed they were being distant from me and Zhan. "No need to be scared..." I told them. "That's what they all say..." I heard Jingyi. "Who?" I asked them "The people who adopted us first... They say we don't need to be scared but they would... abuse us." Suzhui said. "That's why we wanted to be adopted together..." Jingyi continued. "I promise we won't hurt you..." Zhan assured them, and took out his hands he smiled when Jingyi took it.

We're back in the car after eating pizza. I'm driving all of us in the mall. "Ever been here?" Zhan asked the two and they shook their heads 'no'. "Then stay close to us we wouldn't want you to get lost right?" I told them. They just nodded their heads, "I promise we wouldn't hurt you." I stated and we went inside the mall. We first went to a gucci store. "Hey guys, Oh who are these kids?" Asked Xuan Li. "They're our kids!" Zhan exclaimed. Then I saw both of the kids face light up. "Are you alright? your face suddenly lit up?" I asked them. "Well, when we go to places like this, the person that adopts us always declines us and say that we followed them inside so we would get dragged out." Jingyi said. "Don't worry, we won't be like them. We would protect you I promise." I said Jingyi then raised his pinky finger and I giggled before locking my promise to his finger. "Alright!" Jingyi said smiling which caused me to smile to but that didn't go unnoticed by Zhan. "See? It's not that bad." zhan said which caused me to nod at him.

We took them to all the places in the mall, we even went to an arcade. I'm contented seeing three of my angels smile. We're currently decorating their room, They wanted to be separated which means they feel safe with the both of us. When we finished Suzhui and Jingyi hugged both me and Zhan. "Thank you..." Suzhui said. "What for? we're doing this because we're your parents" Zhan said. "Really?" Jingyi said. "We never had anyone to call parents..." Jingyi continued. "I can be your papa and you can call him you dad." zhan said pointing at me.
________________________________________________________________________________
Did this while waiting for my class to start to enjoy I guess?