6

Time went by as fast as a Cheetah. "Can you believe I'd be graduating with a degree? Yeah me neither. All thanks to my wonderful inspiration of wanting to change the law so more same sex couples could be together, Also I want same sex couples to be able to adopt a child without being discriminated. That's my only dream, I want all people to be free to love without being hated by other people who haven't heard about their story and what they've been through." I said in front of everyone. My eyes darted to Zhan who looks like he was in the verge of tears because of my speech. Also later I would finally ask Zhan-ge to be my partner or lover. 

Ok calm down Yibo, You just have to ask him to be with you and it will all be over. My friends all think I'm still doing it for a dare. I finally arrived at the park where I'd be asking him to be mine.

He's finally in front of me and when I tell you I was literally shaking I don't know if Zhan noticed it but I really was. "Why are we here?" He asked, Alright Yibo you can do this. Breathe, breathe, Alright. "Well, I... I know it may sound cheesy but, The first time I saw you I felt my knees went weak. I knew you were the one, So Zhan-ge... Would you do the honor and be my lover?" I asked him. I saw him hesitate which caused me to dart my eyes to the ground, Of course he won't- "Of course, But you need to promise me one thing." He said which caused my eyes to shine. "Anything!" I said merrily, "You have to promise me that you won't play with my heart, And that what you said was all nothing but the truth." I nodded and hugged him immediately which made him giggle.
________________________________________________________________________________
Oh no, Not to play with him. But It all started as a dare... Good luck Yibo.