|An unexpected metting|

''Jason?''

''Hello Amber" he said

''Omg. I didn't recognised you at all" i said surprised

''Yeah, it's been ages since the last day we saw each other"

''You are right, 5 years .'' 

''What are you doing here. I thought you wouldn't come back''

''Its a big story" i said without looking him

''I have plenty of time'' he said with a smile on his face

''If that's what you wish i will tell, but i think you already know, don't you?''

''Know what Amber?'' he said with a curious face.

''Lets start from the beginning. You must remember that i killed my mother with my own powers.''

''Yeah''

''And that i left from the light world because i couldn't stand what the other people were saying about me. Well my fate has been decided. In one year from the moment i turned 18 i will forget everyone that i know. That's my punishment for what i have done in the past.'' i said

''It's not fair. They don't have the right to do such a thing''

''Jason they have. They rule the light world. People cant disagree with their decisions because they will be killed. You should know that better as you are the son of the king.''

''Amber, I am really sorry. He didn't tell me. I can try to persuade him to change his decision''

''No, it's okay i will try to change it. I don't know how but i will try until i die.''

''I will help you.''

''Why?'' i asked

''Because i want to. It's the least i can do and also i have missed spending time with you ''

''Fine, but don't say i didn't warn you"

''I know'' he said with a smile on his face

''Ok, we will start tomorrow. I have to go''.

''Wait, were are you going to stay for the night?" he said grabbing my hand the moment i stood up''.

''Don't worry about me, i will find somewhere to stay''

''Do you want to come over to my place?"

''What?"

"You can stay with me. I have an extra room at my apartment''

''If you insist".

''Okay lets go'' he said while opening the umbrella.