Chapter #15 Telling Marshall About My Pregnacy

{Rihanna}

So today Marshall was gonna come to New York at 3:00pm and i was pretty scared of telling him about my pregancy and I was pretty scared to telling him but I hoped for the best. It was 4:300pm and I heard a car parked in my house and Marshall steppedout of the car and I just a breath and went out to see him. I gave him a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek. He noticed my worried experience and said "Bae are you okay"? I told him I was fine so he just went for it and later said "Is there anything you want to say to me"? I said "Yeah there is something I want to say but first let's go inside my house". As we enter my house he sat next to me in the couch and put his hand around me, Marshall said "What is it that you wanna tell me". I said "Marshall I... I ..I'm ...,But before I could say anything he stand up and went to the counter and I didn't knew what was he doing but he turned to me he gave me a huge smile and said " Rihanna were you gonna tell me that you're pregnact with our child" while holding two pregnancy test , I smiled and said " Yeah i was gonna tell you that i'm pregnact with our first child". He came up to me and gave me a hug and said "Baby this is amazing I can't wait for our child to be born". That day I was just thinking about my birth to my first child with Marshall. Marshall was also excited for the child's birth.

Well guys that's it for today. Sorry for a short chapter but don't worry I'll update a chapter with more details . Yes Eminem is excited for his first childwith Rihanna.. hope you all like it maybe in the next chapter I'll talk about the child's

sex-gender ..Peace Out :)