Chapter #36- Proposal

{Marshall}

"Come on 50 before the jewelry store closes." I said to him walking fast.

As we went the store, 50 started being a drama queen.

"Fuck you Marshall, now you made me tired and what's the hurry for." said 50 trying to catch his breath.

As I ignore 50 for a few seconds, I later show him a wedding ring.

"Damn Marshall, your gonna propose to Rihanna." He said all excited.

"No shit 50, I have three kids with her beside that she's the woman I love." I said a corny.

"Congrats man, but stop with the sex thing if not your gonna have a forth kid." He said in a playful funny voice.

"Fuck you." I said laughing.

>Later that Afternoon<

"Hey babe ...I wanna you to dress up fancy cause ... I'ma take you to Giorgio Baldi with the kids since I have a surprise for you." I said nervously.

"Yeah sure baby, is Dre and 50's family going too." she said kinda happy.

"Uh..yeah if you don't mind." I said

"Not at all." she said.

>9:30 pm at Giorgio Baldi<

"Marshall are you ready or you need more time." said 50 cent whispering to Marshall.

"Ready" said Marshall.

50 tap the crystal glass with a spoon and talks.

"Okay attention everyone in these table." people in the table and around us looked at 50.

"I believe my good dear friend Marshall wants to say something to Ms. RiRi." 50 said in a exciting voice.

Ri looked confused at first until Marshall knees down and pulls out a box with a proposal ring. Rihanna looks at Marshall in a surprised look and her hands cover her mouth.

"Robyn Rihanna Fenty, will you be my beloved wife." Marshall said nervously and happy.

"Oh Marshall...yes I would be honored to be your wife." Rihanna said in a tears of joy voice.

As Marshall puts the ring in her finger, they kissed and everybody started clapping and cheering.

As they hug each other, Marshall whispers in Ri's ear with a smile,
"I can't wait for you to be Rihanna Mathers."

Rihanna later whispered in a smile,
"Same Here."

"Well guys that's it for today . I hope you enjoy it ..love ya..peace out."