Chapter #10 Rumors

{Eminem}
          As days past that i haven't seen/talked to Rihanna for a while and I missed her so much. We haven't talked in days. ... but rumors about her were coming out like Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio Dating and I'm not sure about that. I just hope it's a lie. Cause Rihanna is my life. ..she's my queen. I wanna start a family with her ... but it can't  happen if she is dating Leonardo DiCaprio. The media had been saying that he was going to meet her family and when I heard that it broke my heart. Today she called but I didn't answer. I don't believe in the media but they been talking about this for days now. I got to believe in Rihanna not the media ...my girlfriend goes first. I've been in Detroit for my music business and music videos. Royce knew that me and Rihanna started dating ..he's also giving me faith not to believe in the Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio Dating rumors. I later called Rihanna but she didn't answer. ... and I decided to not talk to her for a few days. I'm scared cause I don't want to lose Rihanna she's really special to me and I won't let Leonardo take her away from me. But I'm still giving Rihanna her own time since she needs to complete her album.

Well guys that's it for today.sorry if it's a short chapter. Hope you guys like it though.