Chapter#23 Majesty Meets Marshall 4 and Ronnie

{Rihanna}
Today I woke up with Marshie's cries but it did help me wake up cause I had to get since my cousin Noella and Majesty were gonna visit Marshie and Ronnie. Marshall had to go film a music video with Yelawolf so I was alone for a few hours. As I changing Ronnie and Marshie and putting them in their new soft carpet I hear the door bell and I open the door and it was my cousin Noella and Majesty. I hear Majesty giggle I give her a little kiss on the cheek and give a big hug to Noella. We later go to the living room Noella see's Ronnie and Marshie she said "Oh my god Ri look at them their so cute and their both white like their Marshall." I laugh for the compliment and say "Yes they both have Marshall's skin color but Ronnie looks just like me." Noella checks Ronnie and agrees. Noella later puts Majority down a few feet away from Marshie and Ronnie and says "Look Majesty your Aunty OhNaNa's kids, their your cousins." Majesty looks at both of them and later goes to them. Marshie's face is like what the heck. The cutest thing was when they communicate Marshie, Ronnie, and Majesty just do those baby sounds which made me and Noella laugh. Noella later holds both Ronnie and Marshie and said "Damn Ri how did Marshall give you twins." "Well one time we had sex in the afternoon before we went out for dinner and later that night.. I show off my new bra and undies to Marshall and I think his dick came for it .. If you know what I'm saying" I said to her laughing. We also laughed and i said that we did have a lot of love and lust for each other but mostly love. Later we went to the Hollywood mall to shop. I bought new baby clothes,diapers,toys,shoes,socks, formula, and bottles. I just got new bras, undies, and clothes. After a few hours of shopping we went to get some lunch. Noella and Majesty later went hope after helping me leave some stuff. Marshall later came.. just in time. It was around 8pm and he came tired but before coming to the room we went to check out Ronnie and Marshie which they went fast to sleep after I breastfeed them. As Marshall came to the room I was sitting down on the bed in my new bra and undies putting some lotion but I was stretching my leg to make it kinky for him."Hey baby how was it today" I said in a sexual voice. "Uh..nothing much just doing a music video" he said nervously but I knew he wanted it. "Oh how nice.. wanna have fun." I said. "I'm down" he said in a smirk. So then we started our "fun".

Well guys that's it for today and maybe the next chapter will be sexual. Yes Majesty finally met her new cousins. Also I hope you guys check out my new chapter of
"The Princess And The Rapper" it's another Eminem and Rihanna fan-fiction.Peace Out.