Chapter #27 - Welcome Home

{Rihanna}
As I get a plane to New York, I call Marshall to pick me up later in the evening. Finally I was going home, I MISSED my babies so much. A few hours later I arrived to New York. As I see Marshall we run for it (since theirs a lot of paparazzi people in the airport). As we get home we give each other a long hug and got too much romantic. Not seeing each other in almost a week was hard because Marshall and my kids were the only people in my mind when I was gone. I later see my babies laugh with their little hands moving.. maybe welcoming me. I kinda got mad at Marshall because I thought he left the kids alone for almost an hour but it turns out that Debby was taking care of them but she left a few seconds before we arrived. Anyway I was now happy to see my kids. After that I took a warm bath and played with my kids. Later after feeding and putting my kids to bed I got a little sleepy myself so I was preparing myself for bed but later again Marshall started getting romantic ..which I missed so much. Later we got all cozy and I slept through Marshall's arms (that's what I exactly missed so much).
Night Night Everyone😝.

Ok everyone that's it for today. Hope you all like it. Sorry if the chapter is short. Peace Out.