00:06

"Over here!" Sunwoo called out, raising his hand to gain the two boys' attention

"Over here!" Sunwoo called out, raising his hand to gain the two boys' attention. "Hyunjae! I'll shoot it from here!"

Today was one of the most important games of the season for Sunwoo's soccer team. Winning this match secured them that they were going into the semi-finals as an upper bracket team, letting them choose their semi-final opponent. It was crucial.

The visitor team called for a timeout, making the field go quiet as both of the teams met about new plays and strategies. Sunwoo however scanned the crowd, looking for a certain face, looking for his girlfriend.

"Haknyeon, you can go round up 34 and 12." Their coach instructed them looking at the other team's players. "Hyunjae you and Sunwoo focus on yourselves."

"Yes coach!" The team yelled before they took their hands in for a team chant. Sunwoo still out of it searching for the girl.

"Hey, focus." Hyunjae said shaking the boy who had his eyes on the bleachers. "Winning this gives us the biggest advantage of the season."

"Yeah, I am." Sunwoo answered the boy, earning a smack from Haknyeon. "The fuck was that for?"

"To keep your head in the game." Haknyeon smiled at Sunwoo who rubbed the nape of his neck. "Hyunjae's right, you seem out of it."

"I'm just looking for my girlfriend." He said as the girl with long brown hair showed up, holding a custom cloth banner of his name. "There she is." He said as his face brightened up with a smile.

"Sunwoo ya! You're so cool!" Hana cheered him from the bleachers, lightly jumping up and down. Sunwoo, Hyunjae and Haknyeon watched her as she excitedly cheered for their team.

"When did you get a girl-" Hyunjae's question got cut as the alarm went off, signaling the end of the timeout. They ran to the field, moving onto their newly assigned positions.

Sunwoo looked at Hana straight in the eyes, even if they were meters apart. He smiled at the girl reassuringly, making her feel seen even amidst the crowd.

The match was intense, with both teams being tied with three minutes left on the clock. This time, Sunwoo's team was the one who called for a timeout.

"Is it time?" Sunwoo asked their coach, bringing up their last game plan board. "Should we do this?"

"I think it's the best thing we've got so far." Haknyeon agreed with the boy's suggestion, waiting for the others' responses.

"Then let's do it!" Hyunjae yelled, hyping up the team's spirit. "We just need to hold on for three minutes and we can enjoy our trip to the semis' upper bracket!"

The team cheered themselves up, chanting and yelling out all of their cheers for one another. The three boys huddling up together, and spinning around. Sunwoo looked at Hana in the crowd, who silently observed them.

"This one's for you." He mouthed to the girl, before exchanging pats with his teammates and running off to the field.

Their strategy won them the game, with Sunwoo delivering the winning shot. Dozens of television stations lined up to catch his game winning goal, with hundreds of people cheering his and his team's name out.

Their team's crowd went wild, with everyone participating in the wave. Hana who attended alone felt so belonged during the match, with everyone beside her supporting and cheering for the same team.

She watched as the people from the bleachers ran towards the field, some going to the players and some just taking pictures. Hana thought that maybe she should go to Sunwoo too.

She jumped down four flights of bleachers, running to the boy who was in the middle being thrown into the air. As the wave of people cleared up, the two were left in the middle of the field.

"Congratulations!" Hana cheered for Sunwoo, standing on her spot that was a few feet away from him. "You did so well on the field today!"

"Come here." Sunwoo softly said to himself, making his way to the girl who supported him, who was there for him, who loved him with all her heart. He wrapped her arms around the girl, carrying her up making the girl hold onto him for support. They locked eyes with each other, breaths hitched.

"May I?" Sunwoo asked the girl before she took his lips into hers. They kissed, under the moonlight, with soft music playing and fireworks erupting above them.

Her kiss felt familiar to him, making him want to kiss her more.

It was like time froze, they could only see, feel and hear each other. Not minding the people and the noise that surrounded them. They were having their moment.

"I missed you." Hana whispered to the boy while being gently put down by him.

"Me too." He said kissing her once again, but short and sweet this time.

"Okay lovebirds!" Haknyeon clapped as he and Hyunjae approached the couple. "We've seen enough couples kissing on the field today."

"Yeah Haknyeon, act like you weren't one of them." Hyunjae joked ruffling the younger one's hair, making the boy lightly push him from embarrassment.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend." Sunwoo introduced Hana as he lightly pushed her forward with his hands on her back guiding her between the two boys. "Her name is Hana."

"So how long have you two been together?" Hyunjae asked as he grilled a few pieces of meat, with Haknyeon making a wrap and passing it to Hana.

"Thank you." She received the hearty wrap the boy made, eating it deliciously as Sunwoo answered. "We've only been together since the start of summer."

"You two look good together." Haknyeon smiled at the two who sat closely together, finishing up their meals. The two prepared to go, with Sunwoo standing up and bidding goodbye to their coach.

"I guess Sunwoo isn't joining us for round two." Hyunjae said to the boy who sat beside him. "I hope you two get home safely." He bid goodbye to the girl who was being helped up by Sunwoo, smiling at the two before they exited the restaurant.

Sunwoo and Hana walked around the nearby park from her place. It was quiet and empty, with only the streets bustling with the sounds of cars. The playground was empty, without any children who were playing and filling up the air with their giggles.

"Thank you for today." Sunwoo thanked the girl, which made the girl flabbergasted. She was the one who always thanked him.

"Anything for you." She said as she picked up a few flowers from the flower beds, picking their petals and alternately saying "he loves me" and "he loves me not".

He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me n-

"I love you."