00:08

"Call me back

"Call me back." Hana worriedly said as she hanged up the phone. She was supposed to meet Sunwoo today at the mall to pick out new soccer shoes for him.

She waited for almost two hours already, leaving a few texts for him, but he never replied.

Maybe he's at practice.

She thought to herself as she got on the bus, on her way to his team's soccer field. She anxiously sat there, worrying if the time already came.

"Maybe he forgot about me already."

She tried to desperately erase it from her thoughts, biting her fingernails in fear of being forgotten by the boy she loved, again.

She got off the bus, jogging past everyone on the sidewalk trying to quickly make her way towards the field. She wanted answers, she wanted to see Sunwoo.

And there he was, sharing a drink with Haknyeon as they took a break from practice. Hana wanted to go to him, help him with anything, comfort him about anything, she just wanted to spend time with him.

But she stopped herself, knowing that she would be disturbing Sunwoo from something that he was working on for years. She knew that winning the finals would put Sunwoo into the university he wanted, so she didn't want to get in the way of that.

Instead, she made her way to their go-to bakery and picked up a strawberry cake for him, thinking about how she would surprise him when he got home.

She also picked up a few pieces of stationery, writing a letter for him at the bookstore before she continued her way to his home. She wanted to be there when he got home.

"Who's there?" Sangyeon called as his footsteps became closer and closer to the door. He opened it to the familiar girl in front of him, but he couldn't remember her. "And you are?"

Of course he forgot about meeting her again, but she didn't mind it anymore.

"I'm Hana." She introduced herself, showing Sangyeon her phone's wallpaper. "I'm dating your brother, Sunwoo."

"Oh, I didn't know he was dating." He said welcoming her inside, taking out a pair of slippers for her.

"Do you mind if I stay here for a while?" She politely asked while wearing the slippers. "I wanted to surprise him today after his soccer practice." She explained holding up the cake she bought.

"Make yourself at home." Sangyeon said before taking the cake from the girl. "Let me put this inside the fridge so it can stay fresh." He said while he made his way towards their kitchen.

"You know you can stay in Sunwoo's room if you like." Sangyeon suggested to the girl who sat on the kitchen island. "I'm having a few of my friends over later, so you might find it a little noisy here." He said pointing at the house clock.