00:07

"You look like a total mess

"You look like a total mess." Hana said as the boy with flour on his nose opened the door.

"I tried to make it look pretty." Sunwoo said as he walked into their kitchen, revealing the messy island counter that had an unfinished cake. "But it's looking kinda rough right now."

"Let me help you." The girl said as she tied the apron.

The two worked on the cake for a few hours, just finishing the cake right before Sunwoo's family came home. They thankfully finished cleaning up before Sangyeon walked into their house.

"Happy birthday hyung!" Sunwoo greeted while putting on a birthday cap on the boy, with Hana popping a small confetti canon. "Thank god you had the chance to come home this year."

Sunwoo hugged his brother that he missed dearly. Sangyeon was studying abroad, barely making it to several family occasions.

Sangyeon was always by Sunwoo's side, so when he went to university abroad, Sunwoo often missed his partner in crime.

"My little brother is so big now!" Sangyeon said as he dropped his bags on the floor, ruffling Sunwoo's hair. "Mom and dad are just parking outsi-" Sangyeon tried to explain before he noticed the girl in the kitchen.

"Is my brother already dating? How come you never mentioned it?" Sanyeon asked the boy who walked towards Hana, holding her hand.

"We just started dating." Hana answered smiling at the older guy, who she missed.

Sangyeon was her first love. She met him when at church, when they both joined the choir when they were children. He was one of the older kids, making him feel a bit more mature than the others. He would always take care of everyone, but Hana especially. Making him become someone she admired.

Sangyeon took care of her a lot, treating her like a sister almost. He treasured her like she was the sister he never had.

Even though her first love never worked out, she got to know Sunwoo because of it. Sunwoo on the other hand liked Hana from the the first time he met her, when Sangyeon introduced them at church, he found his first love too.

"You made me a cake?" Sangyeon said feeling touched by the two's gesture. "This is so pretty." He said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm glad it is." Sunwoo said to his brother, putting his hand over Sangyeon's shoulder. "It's been through a lot." He joked making the boy chuckle.

Sunwoo's family was soon completed with both of his parents coming through the door. They celebrated Sangyeon's homecoming together with Hana, having dinner together and getting to know each other again.

"You remind me of someone I knew before." Sangyeon said as he and Hana sat outside of their family's porch, sipping tea from their tea cups.

"Oh, really?" Hana pretended to be surprised at the boy's words. "Who?"

"My first love."

Hana coughed, choking on her tea as Sangyeon spoke those words. She never expected to hear them from him, thinking that Sangyeon just met her a few hours ago.

"Are you okay there?" Sangyeon asked the girl before she put up an "okay" sign, he passed her a few tissues and continued.

"She was my first love, not because I felt feelings for her. But because she was the first person besides my family that I wanted to have in my life."

"She was like the sister I never had. She was smart, she was sweet, she was caring, she was so mature for someone who was younger than me. I looked up to her a lot, wanting to become someone like her."

Sunwoo came out after that, sitting beside Hana as the three sat outside under the stars. Hana sat beside her first love, and the person she wanted to become her last.

"I'll leave you two now." Sangyeon said as he stood up from his seat. "It's been a long day for me."

"Good night." The two bid him before he disappeared into the house.

"You look really beautiful under the moonlight." Sunwoo said as he kissed his girlfriend's palm, looking at her dearly. "I'm so glad to be able to spend time with you like this."

"Sunwoo," Hana started. "Do you really love me?"

"What?" Sunwoo said confused at the girl's serious question.

"Because we only started dating because of your break up with Naeun." Hana said while looking up at the sky, she wanted to keep her tears from falling. She already expected an answer from him, knowing that she was originally just a past time for him.

"So when you say you love me, I can't help but think if you really mean it."

The two fell silent, with only the sounds of crickets and cars being heard. Hana felt as if the silence was deafening, accepting how Sunwoo would never love her the same way he did back then.

"I love you Hana," Sunwoo said looking at the girl sincerely.

"Every day I wake up and get reminded of how much I love you, and how beautiful of a person you are."

Hana's tears finally fell, falling on their intertwined hands. She finally felt warm too, Sunwoo was her warmth.

"I may not remember everything about you all the time, but just like what someone I loved said: They may not remember me, but they will always remember the warmth I made them feel."

Hana broke down, everything was so new to her. It's been a year since she had someone acknowledge her like this, she didn't know how to handle it anymore. No one ever made her feel like this, ever.

Only Sunwoo was able to do it in the past, and until now.

"I love you." Hana said to the boy as he wiped her tears with his fingers. "A lot more than you would imagine."

"And I love you too," Sunwoo reassured his crying girlfriend, engulfing her into a hug. "A lot longer than how you imagined."

They ended their night outside on the porch, in the arms of each other as they looked at the stars. Connecting them as if they were drawing a picture.

Sunwoo took a look at the girl who had her head against his chest, looking high up the sky and enjoying the bright light that illuminated from the moon.

"Aren't you going to enjoy the moon? The sky is so clear tonight so you can see the best view of it." Hana asked to the boy who looked at her.

"I'm already looking at the moon."