00:10

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting." The girl approached Sunwoo as he sat in the corner of the familiar comic book place. "Something came up at home."

"No problem." He reassured, making his way towards his girlfriend. He hugged her lightly, kissing her cheek once. "Shall we go?" He asked before putting the comic book he read back into the shelf.

"Should we go back to the arcade?" Sunwoo suggested as they drove around the streets, passing by their old high school. "It's been a while since we strolled around here."

"I would love to," The girl said as she closed her eyes. "But I'm still tired from last night." She sighed as she put her head up against the head rest.

"The game was closer than expected." He said rubbing the nape of his neck. "Good thing they still let me in even after losing the game."

"It's because you're good Sunwoo." She reassured her boyfriend, holding his hand that rested above her thigh. "You're a star player." She said smiling at the boy who had his eyes on the road.

They drove for a few more minutes, stopping by a cafe for lunch. Sunwoo held the door open for his girlfriend, making the little bell ring. The two were then greeted by the part time worker who already knew their orders by heart due to how often they frequented this place.

"Are you sure it's okay for you to drive all the way up there?" She worriedly asked the boy who put down their food tray. "We can go some other time, it's not really a big deal."

"It is a huge deal." He corrected while sitting down across from the girl, beside the huge cafe window. "They longed for you every single day."

"I guess so." She said insincerely, making Sunwoo a bit disappointed at how she reacted.

"You should try to become more affectionate towards people," He started to tell her, trying not to hurt her feelings. "Not everyone gets to be loved by someone so dearly. At least you have more than one."

"I wouldn't be loved this much if I was someone who didn't deserve it." The girl said lightly angered by Sunwoo's words. She felt as if he didn't need to lecture her about how she should feel about the recent passing.

"I'm sorry." Sunwoo said after a while, dropping his points from earlier. "I know you're just trying to get through what happened, I should've been more sensitive." He said trying to calm the girl down.

They finished their meal in silence, with the cafe worker approaching the two who were having their meal.

"Someone ordered this for you." She said as she gave Sunwoo a plate with a piece of strawberry cake. "They already paid for it." She said before quietly walking back to her work station.