Chapter 1

'Did you hear? A girl died yesterday, here in this school. It is said that her spirit still haunts the building as the eighth wonder of the school! Everyone calls her Yanomi of the English corridor. It is said that she can change the future by writing it down. If you summon her, you can ask her to change your future too! But be warned, there are no guarantees, she can add any conditions she wants......is it worth the risk? You can go and summon her now if you like! Just go the abandon English classroom! No classes have taken place since her death! And it is abandon for that very reason. Just knock on the door five times and say Yanomis name the same amount before entering. If you have done it correctly, you should see Yanomi herself, sitting in her old desk in the corner, writing and writing and writing and writing......'

I hate all these new rumours, you'd think that I would get a few days to adjust to the apparition life but people are already spreading rumours about me, and as an apparition I have to follow them. 'I heard that Yanomi was killed by one of the students! I bet it was that kid who got expelled!' 'No way! I don't believe it, they couldn't have been a murderer!' All these rumours, and none of them true, no one seems to know the real reason I died, except the person who found me...
I floated down he corridor with the intention of visiting Honourable No.7 (Or Hanako-kun as he had insisted on me calling him) He is the seventh wonder of the school and apparently I am now the eighth. It was very confusing, how I found out about all this. When I was alive I was an ordinary student, who didn't pay too much attention to the rumours that spread, but when I died it was like I instantly gained a ton of knowledge about the wonders and their abilities. I learnt all about the wonders and their yorishiros and how it works. I learnt it all without the lessons or studying or even being told. It was like my brain was merged with another person's, someone who knew of the wonders and their abilities. When I was alive I knew how to summon the wonders, but never really had the nerve, and u knew my wish..... But I couldn't, I just couldn't face them, not yet. Not now. No.7 was very kind on our first encounter though if asked on a silly questionnaire what animal he would be, I could definitely see him in the same family line as a cat. He can be clingy and irritating, but cute and lovable at the same time. Speaking to Hanako yesterday has shown to me that my confidence levels have risen to the heavens, it was a shame my soul and spirit hadn't, but had stayed here in ghostly form. Even though my levels of confidence have risen an exceedingly large amount, I am incredibly grateful no human has attempted to contact me. I am not ready to fix their future when I've just lost mine. I'll bet their problems are so tedious aswell, the first girl to come to me will require help on love advice, I am sure of it. I turned a corner of the corridor and glided straight through students travelling to their next class. I paused for a moment and watched them travel, no care in the world apart from the upcoming spelling test. Is this what I would have to deal with? I'd wanted an escape, not a one way ticket to being even more lonely and ignored than before if that was possible, except now I can see just who thought what about me, without them knowing it. Well they would all know soon, I'll make sure of it...
Passing my old classroom on the way to No.7's boundary I paused. Several students were larking around outside. Peering through the glass door, hoping to catch a glimpse of Yanomi, the eighth wonder of the school. Either my rumour hadn't reached their ignorant little ears yet or they just wanted to mess around. I clenched my fists in anger, when would I get a break? Storming down another corridor I tried to find my way to No.7. He had said yesterday there were some things he wanted to talk to me about.

When I finally made it to his bathroom, I held my breath (if you could even say I had any after being dead and all) before pushing the door open. I was surprised to see No.7 floating in the air taunting a small girl. She had long hair with turquoise ombre at the ends. She wasn't dressed in the junior high uniform, but was the same height as a student in the lower school, and she had extraordinarily large ankles. "Daikin! Daikon!" Hanako teased. The girl was waving her fists at him in despair. "Honourable No.7? Who's this?"
(Woah my first chapter!! Thank you so much for reading!!!)
862 words