Chapter 7

Recap:
'Hanako pushed the door open with s shaky hand and said "Yanomi, may I introduce wonder No.4 Shijima-san of the art room."

With trembling legs I stepped inside the art room, and Hanako quietly followed pursuit, careful not to make any noise. The room was fairly crowded, except, instead of large items cluttering the center, things had been untidily shoved to the sides of the room. Easels and stools and art supplies were hastily stacked like a podium, and the space in the center was the stage. It was like to had to impress to be in this room. At the very end of the room was a girl, shrouded in darkness, with her back turned to me. She had a maroon blazer and a pleated skirt. Long ginger hair flowed down her back in long plaits. She was crouched over an easel, the delicate movements of her elbows showed me she was being incredibly slow and patient to make it just right. "Err....Shijima-san?" I whispered into the darkness of which the ghost girl hid. She turned around and smiled. Glasses hanging off her nose, she pushed them back with a long red stained finger and said; "Welcome, Yanomi. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." I stared at her finger, wishing it was paint, and dared myself to step forwards and look at her drawing. As I walked towards her my eyes adjusted to the dim room, and I saw Shijima-san was surrounded by easels that faced her. Each easel held a canvas, and each canvas held a story. Shijima-san turned around and continued to paint, it may not have been but, I took this as an invitation to come closer. Peering over her shoulder I was amazed at her skills. Bizarre and scary enough as it was, her art was incredible. Her current masterpiece held the image of three people. One of them, was a tall ginger-haired boy. He had a cheeky smile and looked very flirtatious. I recognized him as one of the older students. And he behaved exactly as he looked: the biggest flirt I have ever seen. I knew him not by name but by nature. He was constantly winking at students and blowing kisses to everyone, hoping for a reaction. Seeing him tease younger girls made my stomach churn. I never played too much attention to him, and never gushed at the sight of him. I never really trusted him either. The second person in the picture was a girl, and she was also a student but I had never previously seen her before. She wore the uniform so I knew she currently or at least some point in the past attended Kamome Academy. In the gap in her uniform for a unique marking she had a red ruby in place,outlined in gold and it was most beautiful. Her emerald green hair had been cut and styled into a short bob, with a plait down the side, keeping her hair in place. Two long bangs hung down by her cheeks, such soft skin. She looked like a doll. Like if she fell from even the tiniest height she would shatter into a million tiny porcelain pieces. She too looked disgusted by the flirty boy, but looked like she had alot of things on her mind. If the flirty boy was real, surely this girl must be too. Shijima-san is such a good artist! There was a third and final character who Shijima-san wasn't quite finished with yet. She only had the pen outline. This boy looked very young, and by the cheeky expression that decorated his face, he looked as though he acted very childish and mischievous. He reminded me of someone, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I couldn't tell the colour by he wore a long kimono, with a blouse under a long sleeved over shirt. I was just imaging how good that boys kimono would look in a glossy black when I noticed Shijima-san was ready to start colour. She didn't even hesitate when picking up a tiny paintbrush and began mixing the colours. Shijima didn't even need to look at a photo or anything. It was like the image was permanently ironed into her brain. She swirled together colours and it was satisfying to watch. I looked at the drawing as she started to colour. Starting with the eyes she added the bright colour of orange, a gleam and glow through the mass of hair that hid under a hat. I focused on the hat for a second, then I looked at the masses of choppy hair. The cheeky miscellaneous grin.....Hanako? It was him, through and through. The same face the same smile the same hat.  The same eyes.... A hand rested on my shoulder, and distracted me from the painting. "Shijima-san, maybe you and Yanomi should get to know eachother a bit more...."

Sorry for the long wait! I promise I will update more regularly now. Please don't give up on me! This story is going to go so far I promise.
Keep going!.
Stay happy!
Stay safe!
<3
Total word count: 870