◣4◢

". . . is your leg okay?"

"I think it might be broken, but you know what? only wussies cry about that shit!"

(Y/n) sat there on the curb, umbrella still over their heads as Nahoya had the smile glued to his face even through his explanation on his possibly broken leg.

Souya frowned "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO VISIT (Y/N) DURING THE FIGHT FOR INJURIES!"

"WELL I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT AND HE HAD LEFT BEFORE MY LEG GOT FUCKING CAVE IN" Nahoya bit back to his twin though it wasn't all that menacing with the smile. Leaned over (Y/n) to get to him, pointing a finger accusingly towards Souya as they continued arguing.

(Y/n) either needed to start getting paid for dealing with Toman or had to get some sort of raise to the snacks Mikey promised. Atleast the twins arguing helped distract him from the pain in his back that was slowly but surely fading like usual.

"Okay okay, calm down" He sat Nahoya back down and placed a hand on Souya's shoulder in a way to say 'that's enough now'

"Prop your leg up for me Nahoya, I'll check it" (Y/n) hummed, stretching his legs out so Nahoya could place his leg over his lap and let him examine it. He didn't do it right away since he wanted to finish his arguement with his twin, but after a small glance from the (h/c)-ette he just groaned in annoyance and did as asked.

"There, Souya could you hold the umbrella since I don't think Nahoya will be able in this position" (Y/n) requested, adjusting Nahoya's leg on his lap to make it more comfortable for him. Nahoya was leaned back a bit with his unneeded leg in a half criss cross apple sauce position, handing Souya the umbrella who begrudgingly took it.

(Y/n) touched Nahoya's leg to check if anything was broken, it felt fine and since Nahoya wasn't screaming in pain then (Y/n) could assume it was bruise or sprain but he'd continue checking to give a specific reply. Picking up the back of his calf and folded his leg to see if it was something in his knee rather than whole leg.

Nahoya sucked in a breath, hissing when (Y/n) had started to fold his leg up to his hip "Ow ow ow ow-" it could be a sprain to his hip or knee now that (Y/n) thought about it, if Nahoya was able to sit down that meant he was able to place weight on his uninjured leg so it could instead be an ankle sprain.

"Sorry, hold on a little longer" (Y/n) moved his right hand down to Nahoya's boot, grabbing the heel of it to test his ankle and moved it around a bit.

"OKAY, SHIT LET GO OW OW-"

So it was the ankle and knee rather than his hip and knee "Got it, got it, it's just some sprains so you should be good with some rest" (Y/n) gently placed Nahoya's leg back on the ground, still a little skeptical if his hip was also injured but he'd figure that out a little later so Nahoya wouldn't continue complaining.

(Y/n) moved out of the way of the umbrella, getting up with a grunt and pulled hiss hood back over his head.

"You guys want me to drop you off somewhere since it's raining?" He asked, turning to the twins on the curb who looked at each other and shrugged in unison.

He just needed to get his mind off of Draken's state. . . feeling like utter shit at the thought that he wasn't able to do anything to help him. If walking the twins home helped delay his thoughts until later that night where he'd probably lock himself in his room to just sulk and ponder his uselessness he was up for it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🏮

(Y/n) woke up with a head ache but found himself on a couch.

Whose couch? he had no clue,

so like any reasonable person he sat up right away and checked himself for any sort of injury or missing article of clothing. But no, he was fine,  in his black pants and shirt, the pouches and harnesses pulled off and laying neatly on the wooden coffee table infront of the couch.