◣Takemichi & Hina◢

( ⚠️Smut scene later on, you may skip it if it makes you uncomfortable, it'll be marked with warning signs⚠️ )

He couldn't believe it,

(Y/n) was right infront of him.

"Takemichi?" Hina asked, worried for her boyfriend as Takemichi stiffened for a second and tried to quickly wipe his eyes.

"A-ah, sorry it's just. . . nothing- I'm being silly, sorry" Takemichi tried to apologize as he gave a shakey laugh. Hands trying to clear his tears up as he was walked by Hina over to their table, sitting down as (Y/n) leaned on Takemichi's chair, looking over his shoulder to check on him as Hina took her seat besides him.

(Y/n) was already putting the pieces together.

"And now, we cut the cake!" The announcer yelled as Pah was preparing himself to cut the wedding cake as Peh-yan and Kazutora were annoying him.

"TELL 'EM YOU'RE THE MAN, PAH-CHIN!" Peh-yan yelled as Kazutora snickered and recorded on his phone "Faster! faster!"

"SHUT UP!!" Pah yelled, making Hina laugh a little as Takemichi had calmed down a little.

Though (Y/n) doubted his water works wouldn't be in service for long.

While smiling, Hina spoke up "I know Takemichi-kun"

Takemichi gave a little 'huh' in question, feeling a bit confused to why the (h/c)-ette had a hand on his head, ruffling it a little as if affectionately. . .

"You just came back from 12 years ago, right?" Hina asked, giving a little squeeze to Takemichi's hand "It's amazing, to think about you from back then and that I'm now the same age as you" She then glanced over at (Y/n), laughing a little "And you're still an enigma"

"I'm just immortal, baby" (Y/n) joked "I'm pre historic, wanna know about the romans? I got you"

That seemed to confuse Takemichi further-

How- how did Hina know about your death loops? All he really told her was about your possible death on the slide all those years ago, never how you were a walking history book.

"But-. . . how does she? . ." Takemichi asked, not finishing his question as he turned his head to look over at (Y/n) for some sort of reply.

Being caught off guard by a chaste kiss which left him open mouthed in shock.

"Well, I think I trust her" (Y/n) replied half heatedly in attempt to answer Takemichi's question, wiping his mouth with his thumb since Takemichi tasted a little salty due to the tears.

"We've waited for this day to come" Hina smiled warmly as (Y/n) leaned down to be between them "Welcome back, Takemichi-kun" She said.

Takemichi's face turned blushed as the tears built up in his eyes, crying again "This has to be a dream. . ." He cried, holy shit.

He was with (Y/n) and Hina,

"Oh my god" He gave a small shakey laugh, crying happily as (Y/n) chuckled and reached over to try and clean his tears.

"Want me to pinch your cheek?" Hina offered, making Takemichi shake his head 'no' with another laugh.

How he eneded up with (Y/n), somebody so out of his league was beyond his comprehension, but he couldn't ask now since they were confronted by Draken and Chifuyu who wanted to give him their thanks.

The ring on (Y/n)'s finger didn't go unnoticed by Takemichi, eyeing every so often when he got the chance.

"(Y/nnnnn), come back and continue telling us that one story!" Baji complained as he sat down besides Chifuyu at their table, grumbling.