《8》

Season 2, Episode 8

Not proofread

Quinn pov

"Let's go girls, get in here shake the lead out!" Abby yelled as we walked into the studio

"Okay now Hollywood Vibe, last week. You did an okay job I though it could have been better. Moving on, this week we are going to Fire and Ice here in Pittsburgh." She said as we clapped

"And I have a reputation to uphold, it's much more difficult to walk in and compete against people you know than a bunch of strangers."

"Okay let's get to the pyramid, I hate to do this but... Kendall you are back in probation."

"That's ridiculously Abby, what more do you want from her?"

"Your head is distended, your shoulder are hunched your rib cage is open." Abby listed off things

"Are you kidding me?! You're kidding me, right?!" Jill yelled as me, Maddie, and Nia comforted Kendall who was crying.

"No she doesn't make the corrections, I have been telling her since the audition. About her posture, and it has not improved once."

"I can't even believe it you know what? You should be on probation not my daughter. I don't even know why I'm here you ha snitching nice to say, since the second we got here!"

"You know what Abby? She does a lot right."
"She turns like a top, but that's what's good I don't need to fix that."

"There's a lot of studios out there who would love what she does eighth. And you know what, Abby? We are going to one of those studios, I'm not putting up with this crap anymore."

"We're done." She said taking Kendall walking out the room leaving.

"Next Paige you were on the top, now obviously you're not. You couldn't remember the trio. Unacceptable."

"Next Brooke, Brooke this whiny mopey teenager crap has to stop. You are the role model so me a favor just smile."

"Mackenzie the tricks are stronger, they're better but you need a few ballet classes. Next we have Chloe once again nice clean performance."

"Maddie you almost redeemed yourself. But you got second place recently it seems Quinn has been giving you a run for your money. You need to step it up, it was back and forth Quinn win maybe you'll win another week after. But lately it's mostly Quinn."

"Quinn first place but that's what expected from you, you're performance was beautiful as always. But I still expect you to work hard no matter what."

"And deservedly so for the first time, Nia is on top of the pyramid." She said as we screamed all hugging Nia, Abby continuing as we calmed down.

"You are on top of this pyramid because of your hard work and determination all week long. To me that's sometimes more important than any trophy and you shined."

"Your mother isn't always here but she makes sure you're here. And you can see the improvement, this week your gonna be doing a solo. Holly she's gonna perform, act, and look like a Princess. Like I tell everybody else it's tough getting here but it's even more difficult to stay here." Abby pointed at Nia's picture

"Moving in to the group number, we are going to do a dance. It's called Head Over Heals, it's about falling in love and getting married." She said as Kenzie raised her hand

"Yes?"
"Aren't I too young to get married?" She cutely said as we laughed, "You're gonna be dressed as brides so, I want you're dads to be at the competition. As if they were giving their daughter away."