《10》

Season 2, Episode 9

Not proofread

Quinn pov

"Let's go girls! Come on! Come on get in here!" Abby exclaimed as we quickly walked in.

"Last week's competition, Fire and Ice was a big disappointment ladies. Here we are invited back as winners, and you guys don't even place, not acceptable."

"Six of you weren't in unison, one of you didn't even participate in the group." She said as I looked down at my feet

"The group needs to be cleaner. Do you understand?"

"Alright now let me get to pyramid. First I have Mackenzie I think your acting could have been bigger and longer. And I think when you walk we need to turn those feet out."

"Next I have Paige I was in the dressing room all day long with you. I didn't see you utilizing your spare time, and you need to do that."

"Next, Nia I just need to see more from you. Then we have Chloe, Chloe I thought you did very well. But you got fourth place, and your age is ten. You're competing ten to 12, you have to dance like a 12 year old."

"Moving up Quinn, you got third place. You should never place third place ever, I expect you to get first or second. Not only did you let Maddie beat you, you let your best friend beat you as well I'm highly disappointed."
She sternly said I nodded

"And next we have Brooke, once again you danced 13 to 15. At 13 you won the whole division, and on the top of pyramid is Maddie. You weren't up here last week, Quinn was but you knocked her right down. Now your at the top."

"Jake would be here but he wasn't able to join us again this week. But who know he might make another appearance down the road."

"Alright now this weekend we will be traveling to Miami Beach, Florida." She said as we all got excited

"There's sun, there's sand, and there's pool boys. We will all be performing a group number."

"Even me?" Mackenzie raised her hand, "Even you." "Yay."

"The group number is called Reputation, I want you to think about Annette Funicello, and Frankie Avalon in Beach Blanket Bingo."

"Now moms when those girls get home tonight, I want you took look at some of those old movies. I want the girls to see what that's all about, because that's gonna be in their group number."

"It's 60s it's pony, it's swim, cute, cute, cute, fun in the sun. This week Maddie you have another solo, Chloe you will also be doing a solo, my next soloist will be Nia.

"We also have a trio with Maddie, Chloe, and Paige." She said as they hugged when they let go Paige raised her hand.

"Yes?"
"I just want to let you know that, I have to get my warts cut out of my feet tomorrow."

"They said she should be fine to dance in three days, so we'll be cutting it close." Kelly spoke up

"But I don't want to put her in a trio, and then have her physically be in pain while she's learning it."

"We can't change the appointment I've changed it like 15 time. She's having a hard time walking on it."

"You know what I'm gonna have to think about that. I might put someone else in the trio. You need to get that fixed that takes priority, so we need to start." She said sending moms out as we stretched

Three days to competition

"While there doing the swimming I want you to walk across doing a handstand." She said as I moved to the front going on my hands.